• Announcements

• Una Corda and Truth

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
Spidweb

Spiderweb Software On Facebook

Spidweb   

We have finally gotten around to creating a Spiderweb Software area on Facebook. Become a fan and get all of the newest Spiderweb news (and learn about updates of our blog). We're at

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spiderweb-Software/61765053139?ref=nf

(And the blog, for those who missed it, as it http://jeff-vogel.blogspot.com/)

- Jeff Vogel

I also noticed Project Wonderful ads for Geneforge on another site. smile

Note quite relevant, but I wanted to mention it and here seemed as good a place as any.

Huzzah. Now I can force Facebook to spam my friends with this company instead of forcing them to look at my profile.

tongue

And Toby, thanks for getting it up on the AA group.

The Silent Assassin warns you that faulty scripts are to blame for the next few minutes of random hiccups after you read this post.

Also, never run your antivirus software again.

Thank you.

No problem!

I have also invited a friend of mine who likes old style RPG games to join the fan page. Much easier than trying to get him to go to the website all the time!

Tarson   

Facebook has never worked well for me but recent upgrades put it beyond something on my computer. I am currently useing a mac os 10.3.9 laptop.

Originally Posted By: Tarson
Facebook has never worked well for me but recent upgrades put it beyond something on my computer. I am currently useing a mac os 10.3.9 laptop.

You should check out Opera. The latest version work on 10.3, unlike Firefox and Safari.

nikki.   
Originally Posted By: Ephesos
(+1 post)

FYT. tongue

I joined as a fan this morning, but didn't have the time or inclination to post here.

Iffy   

I don't have a facebook, so I can't make myself a "fan" on Facebook.

Nice anyways!

sylae   

It appears they shut my account down. I guess that's what happens when you don't log in since mid-december.

But I don't need some stinkin' social network to be a fan! I've been playing SW games sice before Facebook was even around!

You're welcome Nemesis!

And Will, you can reactivate your account at any time by simply logging in with your username and password.

I'm sure they have a option for if you've forgotten your password. I'm pretty sure that once you reactivate, your accounts the same as it was before, i.e., no deleted stuff.

VCH   

Yea now we all know who losses at the most friends competition that facebook is. lol.

sylae   

It said something about not passing an e-mail verification test. I tried logging in a million times. Maybe it's just this [censored] Wii Internet opera feces.

That means Facebook sent an email message to your email address to verify that it's really you.

Did you check your email and click the link in it? If the email isn't there, see if Facebook can send it again, or check your Junk Mail folder.

sylae   

I always check my junk mail, nothing, and Facebook has sent me no messages.

But it's OK. My website owns Facebook any day of the week. Except Thursday. They've got me beat on Thursday. frown

Milla   

Argh it's taking forever for that page to load (Stupid shaped broadband) but I'll become a fan eventually. And maybe actually visit once in a while.

We have finally gotten around to creating a Spiderweb Software area on Facebook. Become a fan and get all of the newest Spiderweb news (and learn about updates of our blog). We're at

Hey,

I'm very happy after finding the spiderweb software area on Facebook.

Really, It's fantastic.

David

EDIT: *snip* SPAM.

Callie   

*Notes advertisements in signature*

Naughty Spammer.

Mario   

Spiderweb chatroom with HTML for everyone.

Is there any such place? If no is anyone interesed on our most trusted site(google, I am working for it). If yes, can you please tell me with a link(and I will stop).

Hi! I am going to be a fan too.

Mario   

Is HTML enabled?

Ok I am just registered and I tried that keyword(spidweb) there were no results. Can you please give me some direction to join you a guys. I will be a nice newb wink

Niemand   

Oftentimes there's nobody on; the peak time is probably when it's evening in the US. Also, why on earth do you care so much about using HTML specifically?

Artemis~   

oh, my...I just realized that theres some other person [a guy] named artemis as a spiderweb software fan on facebook. Talk about stolen identity crisis...

SO IT COMES TO THIS!!!!???!!!

Yeah it's not that usefull but sort of good.

If Geneforge and Avernum, not well widely known games, is on it, is there God of War on Face Book?

And yes, I'm sure God of War is not just on Facebook, it's probably redundantly on Facebook in many different ways.

—Alorael, who is also redundantly on Facebook in many ways. He refuses to check all of them.

sylae   

My entire family is on facebook, so I no longer use my account there. Srsly, my entire extended family is on there. Even my dad, who took typing classes in the '60s and hasn't typed since, is on there.

So I registered an acct on the ad-riddled, hideously-designed cesspit that is Myyearbook.

Ephesos   
Originally Posted By: I need an introduction
So I registered an acct on the ad-riddled, hideously-designed cesspit that is Myyearbook.

...out of spite?

sylae   
Originally Posted By: Ephesos
Originally Posted By: I need an introduction

...out of spite?
No, just so I wouldn't think of myself as some illiterate hick living in the hills who can't even handle social networking. I worry sometimes.

Originally Posted By: I need no introduction
can any one post links to their page?

Mine is in my signature, add me if you want! smile

*Logan*   

I'll add this to my facebook when I get home, I'm just sneaking forums at work and they locked facebook out. tongue

Man, I joined the Spidweb forums when they were still an Ikonboard. That would have been about twelve years ago, I think, when I was 10. I used to spend so much time on these boards, feeling so cool because I was a little middle school kid messing around with all the elderly and wise teenagers who were posting. Crazy that there's still a community here, and that this is moving to Facebook!

Pardon the nostalgia.