We haven't had a pointless poll in a while...

Dantius

I prefer VBBÞreads-Dark, especially on the forum lists. I dunno, it just looks better. I would prefer it if the logo was transparent, but I rarely look at it. However, I am sometimes bothered by the avatars which are just something on a white background. I'm not going to name names. Not even if þuryliliþ and angered lizardman try to drag it out of me with wild horses.

EDIT I just remembered that smilies donˇt show up on dark. I may consider going to coffee...

Originally Posted By: Goldenking
Any skin but the default makes the logo at the top stick out horrendously. Therefore, I go with the default.
Originally Posted By: Tyranicus
Coffee and UBB Threads Dark are both hideous, so I stick with the default.
Originally Posted By: Terribly Ernest
I use the default skin on every forum I frequent, and never have to worry about checking if I'm logged in or not because I just never log out.

Pretty much all of this. Since the logo has a white and not transparent background, anything other than the default looks bad.

Don't try to impose your will on us, Alorael! Your plan to turn us all into third person posting, pedestrian sniping, default using automatons will not succeed!

-Actaeon, who did actually change back to coffee as an act of rebellion. He is as susceptible to reverse psychology as they come.

Originally Posted By: Darth Ernie
Originally Posted By: Iffy
I like my own skin, thanks.

yes. but is it default, dark or coffee?

/FACEPALM

Originally Posted By: Actaeon
Don't try to impose your will on us, Alorael! Your plan to turn us all into third person posting, pedestrian sniping, default using automatons will not succeed!

Alorael doesn't want to turn us all into copies of himself. Who would be left to snipe?

Originally Posted By: Darth Ernie
I like my own skin, thanks.

yes. but is it default, dark or coffee?

Not sure what you'd call the "default" skin to have unless you're racist, and I'm certainly not dark. Perhaps all the coffee I drank has seeped into my skin, though. tongue

In all seriousness, though, I just use the default.

Not sure what you'd call the "default" skin to have unless you're racist, and I'm certainly not dark. Perhaps all the coffee I drank has seeped into my skin, though. tongue

In all seriousness, though, I just use the default.

Evolutionarily speaking, "default" skin color would be the skin color that our ancestors in East Africa had, so you've kind of repeated yourself there.