It's spelled GUARDIAN

Aran

Quote:
Originally written by jg.faust:
Not gaurdian.

Seriously, why does everyone keep getting that wrong?

Sorry for the superfluous topic; I just couldn't bear it any more. :rolleyes:
It's what I call the "Curse of the Fat-Fingered Fiend," more commonly known as a typo. My guess it that people can't be bothered to fix the error, or just don't notice it.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe someone should make the G5 editor based on this principle. Before they can claim their massive amounts of gold, they have to choose the correct spelling option of guardian. Before they claim an inventory full of uber-items, they have to admit that Blades of Geneforge is a terrible idea. And so on and so forth.

Dikiyoba.

Quote:
Originally written by The Almighty Do-er of Stuff:
Quote:
Originally written by trogdor458:
It kind of just works together.
If there were a function create_new_guardian, it would never work when you misspelled it.
FYT
FYT

[Edit: FMT]

—Alorael, who has no idea what Iffy is talking about but who suspects that it is incorrect. Your computer doesn't do instant translation unless you're going through a special translation tool.

Quote:
Originally written by Why I am a Calendar:
—Alorael, who has no idea what Iffy is talking about but who suspects that it is incorrect. Your computer doesn't do instant translation unless you're going through a special translation tool.
That would be interesting in it's way. I'd be quite impressed by a piece of software that not only manages to properly translate everything, but includes any and all typos too in a manner appropriate to the language, and also translates any of the so called leet speak to one appropriate to the language.