Who's the most active member?

Cpt. Charles

Be nice to the newbies, Sylae. They haven't been around long enough to have figured out all of SW's etiquette yet. (Also, if you're going to correct people, you'd better make sure you are correct first. The content of those two posts are totally relevent to the topic, and the thread really isn't that old.)

Dikiyoba.

I didn't get the sense that either mod was acting in an official capacity. If you ever see a real row between mods, it's a good idea to keep your head down and not draw extra attention to it or yourself. Not that that ever happens.

Some of the older members take etiquette quite seriously, and it's within their prerogative to gently instruct the newer members in forum protocol. The hard part is dialing down on the average Spiderwebber's acerbic wit enough that the little newbie isn't frightened off.

The chief admin, a.k.a. the shared account of the three Spiderweb Software employees. Who watches them? The everyday user, because if the owners of the company do not behave themselves on their own forum, the company looks bad and will lose business from the average joes. It's the circle of life or something.

The concept of Alorael throwing a temper-tantrum is pretty humorous. And even if he did it would be eloquent temper-tantrum, which almost sounds oxymoronic.

You are vastly underestimating the potential for a skribbane rage attack.

The last time that happened, pedestrians entered a population bottleneck. As a result, all of today's pedestrians are descended from the handful of survivors who lived to walk away from the fight. Alorael helps to guide along the process of natural selection by weeding out the weak, as well as eliminating the walking dead who are another natural predator; he keeps balanced on two feet and moving forward at an equilibrium level.

And even if he did it would be eloquent temper-tantrum, which almost sounds oxymoronic.

Verbose and vocabulary-rich temper tantrums were a right of passage from Alec, TM, and Djur in the early years of Spiderweb especially if you hinted at right-leaning political views anywhere. But those were eloquent weapons for a less civilized age.

—Alorael, who believes mods modding mods makes for many merry meme macros.

That expression doesn't really make sense to me. Unless Lilith is going to make you somehow lose all attraction to men you're really just going bi for her.

—Alorael, who thinks this is either a really extreme, monosexual compliment or poor terminiology. Both are common and wrong!

no ur mom is lol

No, but seriously. Look back a few pages. I'm high up there, but there are like, 9 more people who post every 15 minutes.

I have never seen that Members name. I assume you are joking, otherwise, everyone would see this users name.

If only there was a search option for members.

Darn period button.

Edited by Trenton.