A Lot of Really Angry Elves Left Lilith

A less presumptuous name.

This is hardly the first time that this has happened. Whenever I look at the Top Posters list and Alorael's daily title takes a full two lines, my mind adds Lilith to the end of it, and half of the time it makes more sense. Is this planned? Is this a conspiracy? Or are my eyes just too tired?

Alorael's PDNs sometimes create hilarious results on the Who's Online list too, with the added bonus that it's always a different second name that it combines with.

Dikiyoba doesn't find this combination as good as some of the previous ones, but, unfortunately, Dikiyoba doesn't remember what any previous ones were.

Originally Posted By: Skwish-E
Originally Posted By: HOUSE of S
Is it planned that both of you have firearms in your avatars? ...

I have two fire arms in mine.

Thread-winner.

Some of my PDNs have created similar effects in the Who's Online list - my favourite was my PDN which read "You're the one for me,", because I inadvertantly expressed my deepest love for about half the forum before realising.

Actually, "a lot of really angry elves left Curunir" is a not unreasonable statement. Inaccurate, but angry elves and Curunir are a pretty good combination!

—Alorael, who thinks you have it backwards. The elves are angry because they have to leave. They're leaving because of their deep, ancient obligations and oaths, as elves do. As for the from where, well, a lot of hair is elves leaving the body. That's why elves themselves don't have it: elves are not recursive leavers.

Originally Posted By: Alorael, Lilith, Randomizer
Am I guilty of impersonation now?

—Alorael, whose PDN at least includes his own moniker.

Okay, you're just messing with me now. When I first logged on, I thought that you had set your PDN as simply "Alorael," but I knew better.

Without commas it would be less confusing in the "Who's online" box.

—Alorael, who is more than willing to entertain offers for his advertising space. Actually, he thought he had used "Your Ad Here" already, but that appears to be untrue. Now you have advance warning for his next PDN!

Originally Posted By: Master1
Oh boy... did I just start a conspiracy theory thread? Whoops.

A conspiracy theory thread started without me? How could you! And to think that I considered you a ally against the cacti weasels!

EDIT: I just realized i've been registered here for over a year now. Holy crap time has gone by fast...

Originally Posted By: Arancaytrus
Originally Posted By: HOUSE of S
Is it planned that both of you have firearms in your avatars?

Tough joint, this place.

It's neat, but it has nothing on this thread. laugh
I remember that. Good times. I still have the Doctor as my avatar, albeit a different Doctor.

• 2 weeks later...

not sarcasm. but i remember playing a game as a kid, on the original game boy no less, that had a similar screen involving four different attacks on monsters.

it was something about rescuing a land with your base being a castle.

there were magic hearts, scrolls and others that i don't quite remember