Spiderweb gets a makeover

Dikiyoba

Those of you using the default Spiderlicious skin have probably noticed that it's undergone some changes. (If you aren't using the default skin, go check it out.) It's still not entirely perfect, but it should be a lot better than the old skin. So enjoy!

Dikiyoba hopes to make at least one other change to the skins available on this message board in the near future.

One of the big perks of the new theme is that it's a lot more compact. Compared to the original Spiderlicious (which, even on my not-small monitor, would only give me two or three posts visible at once) it gives you a lot more meat.

Of course, it still has some minor issues that'll need fixing, but we'll get those worked out over the coming [TIME_PERIOD].

usually theme changing is under profile so that's where I was looking it and I very rarely even scroll to bottom of page.

new sw-theme is still not that good.

Protip: If you can't find it in a rational place, it's at the bottom of the forum index.

Also, thanks for the creative critique, your input is vital to our continued skinning efforts. With the specific details you have given we will be able to craft The Ultimate Theme.

Hey, it's a good point, Sylae. Why did you folks think it was a good idea to put the badness in, again? You should just take that out, and put goodness in, instead.

I keep threatening to stand a big jar of green liquid in our kitchen, with an elegantly handwritten label on it, saying, "Bad". Obviously something must make some food taste bad. Some recipes must call for it.

Quick note: I've noticed that with some posts, the "like this" button gets mushed underneath the quote options. It seems to happen when there is quoted text. The "like this" button gets pushed down to accomodate the text, but the post box itself isn't tall enough. There are several examples in this thread alone, such as Dantius's post (#23) and Tyran's post (#12).

In case it doesn't show up for other people, here's a picture.

ur1kz.png

(by the way, this is in the default, Spiderlicious.)

• 3 weeks later...