I live

Niemand

I rather doubt that everyone here has found my absence greatly noticeable, but I had. It seems there have been some changes, much to my bewilderment. (Oddly, what really gave me pause was a new member number. 5576 -> 5567 -> 3580. It seems I was more attached to that old set of consecutive digits than I had ever before bothered to think.)

Anyway, now that I'm here again, I guess I have a few threads to catch up on reading.

@Actaeon: On the contrary, I certainly remember you.

@VCH: It's good to know that my literally several minutes of work in AppleWorks::Paint weren't wasted. :)

@Nikki: It's good to hear that you've been studying; computational dentistry is a very important topic for virtually everyone in our modern society.

Well, technically you're right, of course. But I believe Niemand will back me up on this, that he does the best he can, I mean the worst, despite the circumstances. As far as I can recall, Niemand had it up to 98.7% bad at his peak, I mean his nadir, but that was fairly brief, and he really only managed just under 96% bad, as a sustained performance. Still, it's a remarkable achievement, and one to which we can all look up, I mean down, and aspire. And with a few months of rest under his belt, I mean over his belt, who knows? Maybe Niemand will finally be able to ring that bell, but good, I mean bad, at least once. If anyone can, it's him. I mean us.

Well, technically you're right, of course. But I believe Niemand will back me up on this, that he does the best he can, I mean the worst, despite the circumstances. As far as I can recall, Niemand had it up to 98.7% bad at his peak, I mean his nadir, but that was fairly brief, and he really only managed just under 96% bad, as a sustained performance. Still, it's a remarkable achievement, and one to which we can all look up, I mean down, and aspire. And with a few months of rest under his belt, I mean over his belt, who knows? Maybe Niemand will finally be able to ring that bell, but good, I mean bad, at least once. If anyone can, it's him. I mean us.

Niemand: 98.6% bad. But oh, that 1.4%...