This is a place that abominable pictures go

Sudanna

But only pictures of you! Folks over at CRF are distressed at the lack of reference material for hot-or-not discussions.

Don't be shy, now. We have eclectic tastes.

To break the ice, have one very silly picture of yours truly.

576036_490806604281780_832313681_n.jpg

And one comparing me recently to me from aboooout when I joined the forum. Yeah, that's an old passport. I grew up with this place, man. ^_^

539121_496141167081657_1319364395_n.jpg

For the very first time, I have recent photos available when one of these threads pop up!

Anyway, here I am in an awesome Totoro hat:

1.JPG

Here I am in a totally awesome sombrero drinking an awesome margarita:

2.jpg

And here I am in an even more awesome bowler hat meeting one of my musical idols:

3.jpg

Because coffee

Click to reveal..

120605-152542.jpg

Horrible pic as it was taken with a low quality webcam and we were too lazy to retry to get it perfect, but I'm showing it since it shows three refugi simultaneously. From the left; Neb, Vergil (aka Xelgion), and myself. And no, the sizes of our heads in relation to each other in this pic is simply a trick of the angle.

Click to reveal..

refugi.png

I should have something around here somewhere...

Recent enough.

Click to reveal..

abomb2.jpg

How'd you like to wake up to this every morning?

Click to reveal..

abomb1.jpg

My daughter showing her true colors.

Click to reveal..

abomb3.jpg

And my father's idea of FB worthy.

Click to reveal..

abomb4.jpg

Four pictures from a semi-recent trip to Clark's Lake in Michigan.

A semi-ironic game of croquet. What can I say, my dad's side of the family is a bunch of low-bred hipsters. tongueold.gif

283168_513506615345112_274133358_n.jpg

Me setting off (with my intrepid first mate second cousin) to rescue my brother and other cousin from their ill-fated "Let's row a board across the lake and back!" expedition.

560528_513506642011776_1113547776_n.jpg

This is two seconds before a game of King of the Raft.

560527_513506648678442_940434493_n.jpg

This is two seconds into a game of King of the Raft.

561837_513506658678441_2110834170_n.jpg

EDIT: Also, I yawned.

• 4 months later...

topicnecromancy.gif

So awhile back I met Actaeon. linkiepoo.

I wasn't going to post this, but I was reminded of it when I saw Acty on Breaking Bad. linkietwo.

I've also met iffy but the pic was terrible so he's coming over soon for a retake.

Edited by sylae
for those not in the know, the third, not bald entity is Neb.

There have been Spidweb meetups (I don't know if I count my half hour stay at Neb and Sy's- but Year Five will make me an official participant). To the best of my knowledge, none of them included Jeff. Perhaps an oldbie can say for certain.

I'm pretty sure that none of us here have ever mentioned meeting Jeff in person, and I'm pretty sure that no meetup has even invited Jeff.

There have been Spidweb meetups (I don't know if I count my half hour stay at Neb and Sy's- but Year Five will make me an official participant). To the best of my knowledge, none of them included Jeff. Perhaps an oldbie can say for certain.

I don't suppose Year Five can be postponed until after I graduate... I'll be deep in the middle of my last class then. On the other hand I opted to take an 'Easy-A' class last. My Creative Writing assignments might be a whole lot more colorful if I write them while I attend.