Please Welcome Nikki as Game Forum Moderator

*i

Whilst I have to wonder at the decision to make a moderator of somebody who dresses as Dr. Horrible, I of course thank you all for your kind words, and the moderators' support.

Just know that when the Freeze Ray eventually works, I will only use it for good. And possibly for cutting lines at the post office. ;)

The truth is that the moderators are really a collective bot-mind which is slowly expanding to conquer the universe. The collective was quiescent for a time, assimilating all of us. Now it has again begun to grow. Today it has absorbed Sylae and Nikki. Someday, perhaps sooner, perhaps later ... it will be coming for you.

Resistance is futile, but tolerated as long as it's family-friendly.

Congrats, Nikki!

yay.gif

Welcome! A freeze ray is oddly appropriate for the locking of threads that makes up 99% of moderatorial duties.

—Alorael, who supposes it's also appropriate for the banning. The quilting and tea? Only if you get very creative.

I wouldn't know about the quilting, but maybe the tea, especially if it's iced tea.

Hey Dr. HorriNik

You should probably leave those to me. :p

Anyway, until I'm sure that nobody will throw a car at me during a dedication at the super-heroes bridge... I mean, until I'm sure that nobody on the moderating team will throw a car at me when I eventually attempt to wrest complete control of the Spiderweb servers, I can't give away any of my plans. :p