Dos mil quinientos

Trenton.

Cats that drink your booze are not nice, and probably won't last very long,

Plus, they're so finicky they'll probably demand only the most expensive booze.

Well, that's a lie. Cats are finicky, but there's no guarantee that what they're holding out for is especially good. One of Dikiyoba's cats will only drink water from the toilet bowl.

Now now sugarcube, it's okay to not like things but let's be nice about it, maybe provide some constructive criticism about the subject in hand.

I expect a fifty-page treatise on the matter on my desk by tomorrow morning, young man.

diarrhoeaaa :blink:

not really, i just don´t like wine, simple beer is better

okay see youre still doing it, you should stop posting one/two sentence posts and post constructive things rather than spam the forum with rude and/or condescending garbage (correct me if i am wrong)

you alone are accounting for 9% of todays posts on a forum that has more than ten people. all of your posts appear to be inane fluff. that is not a good thing

Or get cacti or other succulents. Just remember to water them every time there's a full moon, and you'll be fine ... I had mine for over a decade, and I have a very brown thumb. Got rid of them when my daughter started walking, because they were all kinds with big scary thorns (scary for the parents of someone just learning to walk, that is).

okay see youre still doing it, you should stop posting one/two sentence posts and post constructive things rather than spam the forum with rude and/or condescending garbage (correct me if i am wrong)

you alone are accounting for 9% of todays posts on a forum that has more than ten people. all of your posts appear to be inane fluff. that is not a good thing

wtf?

do me a favor: ignore me.

wtf?

do me a favor: ignore me.

The thing is, if you're reading a thread it's hard to ignore posts that are a single word/line - they physically break up the discussion. It's worse when the posts don't really add anything to the conversation.

If you want to post here without people getting on your back, you could make an effort to make longer, more thoughtful posts, rather than those like the one above. They'll actually add something to the forums, rather than prompting people to skip past them, and then when you do make other, shorter posts, they're more likely to be accepted.

Also, yeah, Sylae is a moderator but lets not all pounce on Senaden. He has eyes (presumably), and can read. ([/irony])

Whistle blast, free kick, play on. No big deal.

Summary for the TV audience: These boards are a little more formal than some, because we're not just a free association of fans. Jeff Vogel pays for the hosting, as part of his online marketing. Say what you want, as long as it's within the CoC, but please have something to say.

Now i´m scared by such tight formality requirements. Not even on much more serious forums (not entertainment related) wich i participate in they are so strict on netiquette. Count me out of here. I´m sorry but i can´t be up to your standards.

As i know this will happen again and again, i kindly ask for my profile with all it´s data to be removed from this forum, as i don´t seem to find a way to delete my profile myself.

Or get cacti or other succulents. Just remember to water them every time there's a full moon, and you'll be fine ... I had mine for over a decade, and I have a very brown thumb. Got rid of them when my daughter started walking, because they were all kinds with big scary thorns (scary for the parents of someone just learning to walk, that is).

No one in my family can really keep plants alive. However, my mom got an orchid a while back, and it blooms often and beautifully. Plus orchids are just awesome.

This is the first time I've seen someone actually scared off by the requirement that posts have contents. Not a lot of contents, just some!

O tempora! O mores!

—Alorael, whose biggest plant problem is not knowing how much they're supposed to be watered, or how much water he's actually pouring. He thus sticks with the sorts of indefatigably hardy plants that will put up with his errors. Mint's very nice: indestructible and delicious. Just don't let it escape into your garden or your entire lawn will become mint.

Math and beer... Are all future milestone topics going to be like this?

Yeah. I like math. It's Trigonometry next year school year. I got an A grade in math.

---------

Nyeah. I don't like beer. I haven't even drunk once and I can't next school year. I got an F grade in drinking beer.

---------

-Test Subject 8552

I keep a Spath (Peace Lily) on the computer desk next to the window so it gets sunlight and I remember to water and talk to it. Yes, plants enjoy a good conversation. I have another two plants that I cannot easily identify. I'll edit some pics in for everyone to take a look at later today.

This is the first time I've seen someone actually scared off by the requirement that posts have contents. Not a lot of contents, just some!

O tempora! O mores!

—Alorael, whose biggest plant problem is not knowing how much they're supposed to be watered

If you water down your posts' contents too much, they'll drown in their own lack of content. Spam kills. Spam kills posts.

—Alorael, whose biggest plant problem is not knowing how much they're supposed to be watered, or how much water he's actually pouring. He thus sticks with the sorts of indefatigably hardy plants that will put up with his errors. Mint's very nice: indestructible and delicious. Just don't let it escape into your garden or your entire lawn will become mint.

and that would be a bad thing why exactly

Sylae is a mod. If she is engaging you on your posting habits, it is because they are an issue.

Also, yeah, Sylae is a moderator but lets not all pounce on Senaden. He has eyes (presumably), and can read. ([/irony])

I just want to specify that I was not operating in a moderative capacity when I made those recommendations, sorry for any confusion.

For future reference, I'll probably never say something as an official mod decree, because there are other, more competent mods available, but if i do it will specify that it is a official mod decree and most likely be much less polite.

and that would be a bad thing why exactly

Mint is harder to walk on than grass. Neighbors also become irritated when their lawns are also mint.

—Alorael, who has suggested mint as a low-maintenance, low water requirement alternative to grass lawns. Others were unimpressed. Perhaps they had noticed his previous desperate but futile attempts to contain the escaped mints in his own yard.

yeah in all seriousness i know how it is, i put a big ol' mint plant in my garden last year and now i've got little sprigs of mint pushing up between the pavers on the opposite side of the yard

mint is nice and all but i do also enjoy having plants other than mint

Mint is harder to walk on than grass. Neighbors also become irritated when their lawns are also mint.

Really? Grass dries up in dry weather, but it bounces back. In my experience, mint just dies when it gets too dry. Plus, it dies back in freezing weather, while grass does just fine.

Dikiyoba kills succulents on a regular basis. Dikiyoba is reasonably good with other plants, though.

haah, the dreadful internet, the place where a bunch of nobodies like you all are, could team to humiliate another person as if it was not a big deal, without serious consecuences, because you wouldn´t dare to say what you say in my face, phisically, looking at my eyes. It´s all just a question of dialectics well developed to be part of the tribe, you think im stupid on being condescendending?, im experienced.

Major Bssss, I'm sorry you feel insulted. I'm confident no one here intended to convey that in their posting. However, speaking as a moderator, I must say that your posts have also repeatedly been rude. For example, the post just above this refers to the people here as "a bunch of nobodies." That sort of name-calling is neither polite nor helpful to communication. Please think a little more about how you're communicating and try to find ways to convey a little more respect, and I think you'll find people react better.

Thank you.

Dikiyoba kills succulents on a regular basis. Dikiyoba is reasonably good with other plants, though.

Succulents are great because the way to keep them alive is to leave them alone. They don't like overwatering. Make sure the soil is well-drained.

haah, the dreadful internet, the place where a bunch of nobodyes like you all are, could team to humiliate another person as if was not a big deal, without serious consecuences, it´s all just a question of dialectics.

Sylae's post was a bit rude, but you do have a history of making posts in General that are difficult to understand and don't contain very much content. Also, going back into a thread to take a parting shot at everyone in it after you said you were leaving isn't a very mature or productive thing to do: please avoid sweeping insults toward other members in future.

Succulents are great because the way to keep them alive is to leave them alone. They don't like overwatering. Make sure the soil is well-drained.

Sylae's post was a bit rude, but you do have a history of making posts in General that are difficult to understand and don't contain very much content. Also, going back into a thread to take a parting shot at everyone in it after you said you were leaving isn't a very mature or productive thing to do: please avoid sweeping insults toward other members in future.

Yet, you will always try to sell yourselves as innocent. What im really sorry is to disturb yourselves, because it wasn´t my intention at all, i was harshly threated and now every vampire will feed upon this, so what you think you are?.

I just respected your capacity to write, why you didn´t mine. if you are a bunch of zealot elitists just say so and i wouldn´t bother. As far as i know, i am here because i see Spiderweb software has the potential to make good games today because they have already made a lot of great games.