I can't stop laughing!!!

adc.

To those who haven't heard of it, I guarantee you'll laugh with 99.99% chance. Unless, a black cat, a walking ladder, a broken glass, opening umbrella indoors or if you haven't thrown salt on your back, the 0.1% will divide/multiply itself.

:lol: :lol:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzRH3iTQPrk[/media]

:lol: :lol:

WTF I can't stop laughing!!!

--------------

-A

It is commonly asserted that a pun is the lowest form of humor. But even the vilest pun requires a fairly sophisticated understanding of language.

Arguably, the lowest (and not incidentally the most universal) form of humor is a fart. Even a baby will laugh at a fart. Even the word will usually get a laugh from a child or adult, especially if uttered unexpectedly with a straight face.

I don't know what this says about the human race.

Personally, I always had signatures on, but the IPB has the ability to turn off sigs on a by-user basis. Which means I still get to enjoy normal sigs, and silence the ones that are obnoxious, have annoying colours, or somehow manage to take up a statistically significant portion of my massive screen.

Edited by Sylae
Actually, my signature is pretty large. Hypocrisy for the win!

I don't much care for them - I skip past them most of the time.

Not that I read them often either, but you seem to be fretting that people don't recognize you. Tell you what I've decided to do. My avvie will always have the purple border that I use on my website. When I want a new avvie, I change the inside but people can easily tell it's me. Not that I change my name all that often or that anyone would notice if I did or that I'm here enough for it to make a difference... just sayin'. Throwin' out suggestions fer ya.