who's online

ĐªгŦĦ Єяŋϊε

Originally Posted By: Actaeon
I would find all this significantly more interesting with some graphing and statistical analysis. I also cannot help but wonder what all of those guests are DOING. I assume the majority are looking for specific game info, and not just lurking General.

You can stalk viewers and users using this page.

It's really quite nifty.

• 2 weeks later...

So I was checking this out earlier today, and there were the usual dozen or so registered and several score guests, when suddenly this happened:

Click to reveal..
zerodn.png

Followed moments later by this:

Click to reveal..
zeroplus.png

???????

Did that really happen? What are the odds that over a hundred people logged off simultaneously?

Okay... why does Synergy's smiley have a full on semicircle grin? It looks a little maniacal. I'm assuming there's an explanation, but unlike the fact that everyone pre 2008 apparently registered at the same time of day (due to the UBB update, I assume), I cannot quite understand what it is.

Originally Posted By: Actaeon
Okay... why does Synergy's smiley have a full on semicircle grin? It looks a little maniacal. I'm assuming there's an explanation, but unlike the fact that everyone pre 2008 apparently registered at the same time of day (due to the UBB update, I assume), I cannot quite understand what it is.

For a brief period after the UBB update, users were able to edit the smiley that appeared next to their names. When this option was removed, everybody got set back to the default smiley, but those who had changed their smiley already got to keep the altered one in the 'Who's Online' list (and I think in private messages too).

For example, mine is a frowny face, and Lilith has a confused face, except when viewed in threads.