Simple question.

AethirWeb

We get custom titles either because we're especially awesome, or because we were here during a brief interval a while ago in which you could edit your own title.

The only REAL custom titles, of course, are the ones that were handed out by Drakefyre, of memory ever glorious. I had one of those. But like most of them, it sucked. So I changed it the first chance I got.

I think Rache was a cartographer. The other title group was BoE Posse, I think, for the cadre of elite designers.

—Alorael, who wouldn't say the list change with every game. It tends to change with new series that bring in new terminology. In fact, if he recalls correctly, the major sets were one with generic ranks, then the Geneforge set, and now the Avadon set. Of course, he's been off the normal title scale for the entire time.

There was also an Exile set (possibly also the original set?) and an Avernum set. "Citizen of Exile" was still a rank title in early 2005, IIRC. I think *i put in an Avernum title set after A4 came out, then a Geneforge title set after G5 came out (it was G5, because Sorceress was included), then an Avadon title set this year. So we have a year or two to go before we're due for another rotation.

Personally, I'd prefer a more generic title set that includes elements from multiple game series, but does not arbitrarily rank classes or sects that are seen as equals in-game. I also happen to think "Postaroni, Pizzabella!" is too horrible to put in public view, even if that means not being able to taunt Alorael with its possibility.

Originally Posted By: HOUSE of S
Personally, I'd prefer a more generic title set that includes elements from multiple game series, but does not arbitrarily rank classes or sects that are seen as equals in-game. I also happen to think "Postaroni, Pizzabella!" is too horrible to put in public view, even if that means not being able to taunt Alorael with its possibility.

You're just concerned that the rankings of tiles don't matching up with the min/max potentials of the class, aren't you? Talk about OCD tongue

Rebel Serviles should all be unmade and reabsorbed for their essence. Why did we ever shape them with so much intelligence to begin with? We cursed them with enough intelligence to know they were stupid, but not enough to be able to learn anything valuable. I pity them all. For their own good, they should be put down. It's a mercy, really.

Well can't the shapers just unshape them and then reshape them into something more meaningful? Say, an eagle?

Originally Posted By: Trenton Uchiha, rebel servile
Unless they are the GENEFORGE POWERED ONES? god does anyone listan to me? *facepalm*
Technically, no one here listens to anyone else, because no one here has the ability to speak through the computer.