Council members names?

Well, Jeff reconned the amount of councilors in the games, so in G5 its 7 while in every other Geneforge game its 9. But the councilors themselves are never refered to by name until G5; just "The Council". So you're pretty much gonna have to make some crap up if you don't want to use one of the councilors in G5.

The Great Archon

Well the problem is that Saraph is in Dillame and that has switched hands on many occasion between shapers and rebels. The only council member i know to have been situated there is General Alwan. Which was due to the war effort so as such i am lothe to use him as the council member there, so i suppose it will have to be a made up council member... Anyone have any council member sounding names?

Originally Posted By: Barzhal
I agree Dikiyoba that, at first, it is ambiguous because she states she's sent from the council. In conversation, however, ask her "what is the council like?" She replies "there are 9 of us..." I interpret that as she is on the council.

According to Diki, Diki is dikiyoba not "he" or "she" so, Idk, Dikiyoba cunfuses me sometimes... T_T

Wow, deja vu. I think the last time this was discussed, that exact same senator analogy came up and everything.

I like to think that there were nine, and that two of them were eliminated when half of Terrestia was lost to the Rebellion. Mouawad could have been one. As for the other... get crackin' fanfic writers!

I seem to remember that when first meeting Mouawad the description is something along the lines of "Her hair has streaks of gray...she is a member of the council...this is one of the most influential people in Terestia..." I would like to go back and read it, but it will probably be a while before I play GF4 again.

text3 = "_Ah,_ she says. _It's Alwan's pet rebel, I see. I am Agent Mouawad, guide and inspector from the Shaper Council._ The members of the Council rule the Shapers, and thus all Terrestia. This is an important person.";

This, plus a few other comments, seem to imply that she is more of an ambassador from the council. However...

This line implies that she is on the council. Perhaps she is just delusional...

text1 = "_There are nine of us. Representatives from each of our sects. Three Shapers, three Guardians, three Agents. We are the masters of our kind, and the defenders of Terrestia._";