What no one has solved...yet[G5]

BrownieMix

So now that G5 is out for Windows, I will bring up the two issues that, to my knowledge, no one has been able to solve. They are:

-In the Foundry Repository, there is a door to the southeast that no one - let me repeat, no one - has been able to open. I don't know whether anyone is supposed to get in there, but as far as I know, no one has.

-In the Southwest Wasteland, there is a room with a large amount of mines and one chest containing a pretty nice item. However, it is absolutely not possible to get the chest without having the mines explode and your character dying. Although it's been suggested that there is a way around this, I haven't seen or heard of any definitive way to open the chest without dying.

So, to all you G5 experts out there - can anyone solve either of these mysteries?

Originally Posted By: Toby-Linn
That reminds me, when I played the demo yesterday, there was a cell in the Foundry East core where I wasn't able to pull the lever to unlock cause it was too difficult.

Do I just need more mechanical skill? I have 5 right now.

You need more or a living tool to help open it.

As to the other questions, no one has posted how to open the Foundry Repositoty door. I looked around, but never check the north half of the map for obscure levers.

The Southwestern Wastes mine filled room is harder than Mac beta testing since Jeff increased the mine damage. I almost did it on my last playthrough.

Oh I wasn't talking about the door in the Infirmary.

Um, when you're fighting the presence for the second time, there's a door to the side that leads to a room with levers. You can pull four of them to open cell doors which were previously closed, but the fifth one it tells you is too complicated to understand. I believe this opens the remainding locked cell door which is on the far west of the area ( I think it's above the tame animal that the soldiers have?).

Anyways, that's the door I was talking about. I hope my post makes sense!

The unopened foundry door- I have absolutly no idea how to go in there. Maybe its something Jeff forgot?

The mine room- The treasure is a charm. Some people have said that going in in combat mode works, but it hasn't for me. I just cheated to get a lot of health to get in.

The unpickable lever- Sorry, but you just need more machanics. smile

The unopened foundry door- this room?

http://sqaguru.com/publictest/room.jpg

nothing in there...

the 3 lanterns are what I thought I detected when I went to pickup items, however there arn't actually it that room they are where my creations are at the entrance of the repository. Looks like it never meant to be opened?

Wow. I just tried the ghost mode, and it was awsome! The only drawback was that enimies saw me through walls, and that others walked through walls. I tried it in both G5 and in A5, and in A5 I was kinda confused because I loaded a game at the top of Solbergs tower, and I just went through the walls, and the game put me in strange places. Still, I like it.

Get more mechanics to open all the doors. It worked for me. I have a challenge who here was able to get the mental charm in the repository during the demo. Try and get the charm while playing the demo, first ten sections only. It took me quite a while. No cheating. (I am playing on normal...)