Happy Diwali

Mosquito---Slayer

Tomorrow is the most important Hindu/Indian festival of Diwali, most of you guys probably wouldn't have heard of it, but since I have been spending some time on the forums and gotten to know most of you a little bit I just thought I will wish you guys.

So, well, may all of you have a very happy, prosperous and peaceful Diwali and may the good in your lives end the reign of evil just like Lord Rama ended the reign of Demon king Ravana, Happy Diwali to all!!!

Happy Diwali!

P.S. A 18th century Prussian like myself does not know what a Diwali is!

Modern Day Person does.

Diwali was celebrated in the 18th century, and there was considerable interaction and trade between India and Europe at that time. It is conceivable that an 18th century Prussian might have heard of Diwali.

I'll just add this: You should all go to this if you can. There is no better place to meet girls than an international party of some sort. The number one pickup line is "your english is great". For whatever reason that's like the best compliment you can give a girl. But only do it if her english is actually good (or good enough)—don't lie.

Another benefit of dating, or even talking to someone who has learned english second, is that they will be much more honest with you (at least in what they say). You ask them how they are they say bad, good or great. There's no subtext, everything is out in the open. I think most guys would agree that english girls (and guys too) hide behind wimpy-whiswashy words. (Or that's my XP anyway; you XP may vary :p)

Ysywaeth, ar gyfer y diwrnod llawen y pysgod parablu yn y tu ôl i ni am byth. Mae cyfieithiadau gwell o hyn gwgli cyfieithu yn fawr o gysur ar gyfer y galar o fewn mi. Hefyd, mae rhywbeth yn fy llygad. Wink wink.

Dikiyoba adalah memiliki waktu yang sulit mendapatkan hal ini untuk mematikan terjemahan lucu. Dikiyoba ingin lucu, kode Anda bodoh, tidak akurat.