What would you do if you had the power to shape?

Acky

*Nebulan looks around the room for somthing to hit Xelgion and Thuryl on the wrist with.*

...and thus why no one has responded to this thread, you perverts...

Nebulan knows not what he would do, if anything. Magic, on the other hand, he has some ideas for...

well, how can it be sever posts when you just did

anywhoo... i would probably conquer the world. of course, i would start just with small things, trying to do thousands of years of shaper research in a few years, unless i found a way to enhance my life, allowing me to live for bajilions of years. only problem is, wouldnt it get lonely being the single most powerful thing on earth? thus, would i just use it for personal benefit on a small scale, like pets, and try to live a semi-normal life?

Originally Posted By: Dikiyoba
Originally Posted By: Nikki
I give it 7 posts before somebody says self-shaping and references their genitalia.

But isn't Shaping very imprecise and uncertain?

Dikiyoba.

If you work at it, you can get the general idea off pretty well. Sure it may not be perfect, but you can certainly try. Not that having a 60-foot wang would be wanted, because you would have to buy a new pair of pants every time you got an erection.

Oh, crap, did I already break Nikki's post?

Originally Posted By: Thuryl
Originally Posted By: Nikki.
I give it 7 posts before somebody says self-shaping and references their genitalia.

(And, for arguments sake, no this post isn't ironic.)

Aaand there goes the other thing I was thinking of saying.
*nebulan reaches for a large wooden ruler...*

Originally Posted By: Nikki.

(And, for arguments sake, no this post isn't ironic.)

Ha! You were wrong. It made it to at least 8!(Rasberry)
I'm joking

I would personaly gather a group of followers, get them to believe I am a God, form my own secret society and slowly but surely take over the worlds goverments and proclaim myself Emperoer of the new world, while simultaniously finding ways to extend my life.

Originally Posted By: Xelgion
I'd say is depends whether SW celebritys start showing up or not. This topic is already derailed, don't start coming after my mother Nikki. (Why in dear god did I put that pun in?)

The fact that my post about Moderators/Admintrators got locked are both your faults. So both of you, pick a corner and stay there.