New Jeff Article about Rpgs-A little short but good read

Death Knight

I don't usually look into rpgwatch but yesterday I saw them write an article with jeff. I had to notice as they butchered his last name, heh. It was a good read and I always enjoy reading jeff's articles.

Its funny, I just can't for the life of me play Avadon anymore. There's just not enough combinations for characters like in Avernum. Ive been playing Avernum's new game and its strange how I may not like the story as much as avadon, but the character choices that I want to try out in future characters and whatnot is endless. Guess I'm an avernite and traitor to Avadon. :)

Oh and here's the link for the interview

http://pcgmedia.com/interview-with-avernum-developer-jeff-vogal-ceo-of-spiderweb-software/

For those of you who don’t know, there’s a little corner of Seattle, US, dedicated to creating massive RPGs. They won’t push your GTX680 to 70 degrees, and they won’t make your i7 scream for relief, but Spiderweb Software’s games will engage you in a way that no modern RPG could. Heavily engaging, and very descriptive, the games from this three-person studio have received silent acclaim on PC, and to a lesser extent on tablet devices.

Agree level: 9001

-----

-Test Subject 8552

That's why the wizards replaced a few levels of stone with bedrock above their heads purpleface.gif

The wizards didn't. Bedrock is naturally above the nether. It was Hawthrone II in 767 who mined for obsidians and made a frame about four blocks wide and five blocks tall, which he ignited with his magic. After that he threw ponies and /b/ stuff in there. Mind you that most Avernum people are composed of citizens that made memes about him.

-Test Subject 8552