Another desktop thread

Dikiyoba

Your link doesn't seem to be working, Excalibur...

Here is my desktop: Tada! The wallpaper is something I picked up a long while ago from /wg. It's messier than I care for, so I've just spent a moment tidying it up.

As it turns out, I never actually uploaded it.

Flickr has defeated me.

http://awos.ermarian...opss1172012.png

I'm boring. I'm currently using one of the wallpapers that ships standard with Linux Mint 13, although I did make a custom color scheme to match it like I usually do with my wallpapers. I have a large collection of wallpapers, but right now I'm just using one of the standards. That little bar in the middle is there to remind me of where the top of the right monitor is, because the software doesn't recognize the full resolution of the right monitor for some reason, resulting in that monitor's display being stretched. I don't usually keep icons on my desktop other than the little bar (a file name of underscores with a custom blank icon) but I have that "doctor" text file there to remind me of the details of some upcoming doctor's appointments. Other icons are often there on a temporary basis however.

I'm not sure if I was using this background when I posted in the previous thread, but here it is. A friend took it while bussing through Italy.

My desktop usually has a little more clutter on it, but I tend to clean it up when I'm procrastinating (like I am right now). It also has two additional drives in it when I'm at my desk.

On a Mac, hit Command-Shift-3 on your keyboard, and it will save a screenshot to your desktop.

The act of observation changes that which is observed.

(Please, no questions about quantum mechanics right now, though. I'm finished preparing my lecture a full two hours earlier than usual, and I want to forget the whole subject for a while, while I can.)

I'm noticing several other TF2 players here... has this commonality been discussed? :p

No but feel free to stalk me on steam "Future Wonderbolt"

I also have two TF2 servers set up at be.calref.net port 27015 (MvM) and 27017 (Payload) as a demonstration to people of why they should throw money at me.

Edited by Sylae
the reason nobody has done so yet is because they're saving up lots of money to throw at me all at once, clearly

Just because I didn't do this last time.

k4b1j5.jpg

Fluttershy is best pony, Scootaloo coming in close second. Plus there is a certain Pegasus in the tree backrounds, which makes this 20% cooler.

I'm probably going to change it soon, so don't expect this to stay. It's been mine for months, so I need a bit of change anyways.

Look at me, I can't even be bothered to take my own screenshot of this thread! I am truly the more optimal spammer!

Good Greg, I hope this doesn't become a new favorite meta-ing.

I also have two TF2 servers set up at be.calref.net port 27015 (MvM) and 27017 (Payload) as a demonstration to people of why they should throw money at me.

-pulls up steam favorites list-

The Silent Assassin and the cat have apparently formed an unlikely alliance in the War Against All Things Pink. For some reason, both of them have gone and torn up the missus's favorite bean bag chair.