Best Slogans (and slogan ideas)

Mod.

"Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids."

Click to reveal.. ("Bad Rabbit")
Once upon a time in the imaginary kingdom of someone's imaginary world there lived a peaceful people who called themselves Trids. One day the Harehunter was visiting their village. Suddenly there arose a ruckus at the edge of town. When Harehunter got there, he saw a nasty ogre kicking the Trids around.

"Why are you kicking these Trids?" he asked.

With a loud chuckle, the ogre answered "Silly rabbit, kicks are for Trids."

I saw a crossword sort of thing on Facebook the other day, and the first 3 words you see are apparently the things you want most in life. I don't believe in those sort of things, but I looked out of boredom, and I got youth, power and freedom. The more I thought about it over the next couple days, I thought it would make an awesome slogan.

Originally Posted By: Harehunter
"Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids."

Click to reveal..
[Contrived pun]

At least you avoided the rather creepy Russian Reversal of this one.

I, myself, couldn't decide if I liked "Think Different", because it was always trying do decide whether it was grammatically correct or not. "Got milk?" certainly isn't. I guess I'm going to go with "Breakfast of Champions" because I actually learned it from Vonnegut.

Originally Posted By: Admiral Alex
Heh. That sounds like he is threatening people.

The thought of a Texan president of the United States threatening anyone when nuclear weapons are concerned is something that we haven't had to deal with in ages, I know. However, it has the possibility of putting a decisive end to the national leadership of politicians who come from desert places.