The Final Countiradan.

nikki.

Spiderweb. Oh, Spiderweb. Over the past 25 days, 25 of our best, boldest, and most easily manipulatably-named members have been subject to my whims as I counted down to reaching the 10th top poster spot. Now, I know I'm not there just yet, and I know I made a milestone topic just a few short weeks ago, but, aside from a few B-Sides, my well of names has run dry, and, more importantly, I'll (hopefully) breach the top 10 by this time tomorrow.

Of course, just posting another milestone thread would suck, a whole lot, so, as promised many nights ago, here is the entire list of my previous PDNs, partly for the three of you keeping track, and partly for posterity, since the avatars alone caused me a whole lot of pain.

So, without further ado, thank you for not complaining about the ridiculous puns; here are the avatars, names, and links to the original songs that inspired this absolute waste of time I've toiled away at!

ONE.png

2. Kelafornia Girls -- 'California Girls' by The Beach Boys.

4. Achy Drakey Heart -- 'Achy Breaky Heart' by Billy Ray Cyrus.

TWO.png

8. Khothee and TV -- 'Coffee and TV' by Blur.

THREE.png

10. Children of the Riibulution -- 'Children of the Revolution' by T.Rex. .

FOUR.png

FIVE.png

19. Bittersweet Synphergy -- 'Bittersweet Symphony' by The Verve.

20. Shine On You Crazy Niemand -- 'Shine On You Crazy Diamond' by Pink Floyd.

SIX.png

SEVEN.png

BONUS TRACKS/B-SIDES:

3) High and Stareye -- 'High and Dry' by Radiohead.

So, thanks for putting up with this, and please take a moment to listen to a song or two. It'd mean a lot (and it'd mean I'd have something to talk to you about)!

Dude, you're only 7 or 8 posts away from bumping off Ephesos. You'll also diminish the blue-ness of the top poster list.

Also, thanks for posting the list! Some of those are...a little lame... smile ...but others are quite clever! Also, the Alorael avatar was quite amusing, and although I didn't see it until this post...LOL!!! @ the fyora with a bagpipe for Andraste.

Originally Posted By: Homage
The Aran one is totally the best. Thanks for doing this Nikki, it gave me much lulz.

I favor Niemand's, myself. Both because it works well and because I love the song. Not that I'm ungrateful for my own.

(Although that song's not on Dark Si- Nah, that's just nitpicking.)

Actually, I had several possible names/avatars for you. My favourite, apart from "The Final Countdown" was "Don't Look Back Dinto The Sun". I even had an avatar ready, with the iron helm standing in for Pete Doherty.

In the end, I had to pick the best use for your name, and this was it. Feel happy about it; BJ Earles was *this* close to being "Fat Bottomed Earles". tongue

Uh. Okay. A lot of them were noted down on scraps of paper whilst I was listening to music (aside: I am so happy to be able to listen to music again without thinking of puns!), so they are now lost. I'll attempt to reconstruct as many as I can, though. I guess some background would be good here, too. I decided to limit myself to using each member once, and each artist once. This meant that, for people like Earles, Aran and *i, I had so many names, I struggled to find a pun I liked. When I found the one I used, I invariably disposed of the others. Also, pretty much ever Beatles or Queen song would've worked for somebody. Anyway:

-Fat Bottomed Earles.

-There She Goes, My Beautiful Earles.

-Stareye Believe in a Thing Called Love.

-Don't Look Back Dinto the Sun.

-Dant Look Back into the Sun.

-Lil-if I Didn't Know.

-Lil-ife in a Glasshouse.

-Arand in Glove.

-Reel Arand the Fountain.

-Where I End and you Bechim.

And my favourite, of all time, 'There Is Sylae-t That Never Goes Out'.

Edit: Also, there were a million I tried for Diki, but they all ended up breaking the CoC. I was lucky to get the one I did. tongue

Originally Posted By: Dikiyoba
Originally Posted By: Nikki
Edit: Also, there were a million I tried for Diki, but they all ended up breaking the CoC.

So I guess you could say you were...

...CoC-blocked.

Dikiyoba, lacking sunglasses, was forced to take off and then immediately put back on Dikiyoba's hat.

Thread-winner!

Here is a sample of the names I wanted to use for Dkiyoba. I'll censor the worst ones, and I'll remove my comments, since without them, the names could pass as entirely innocent. wink

-Paradise Diki.
-Can You Dik It.
-Mus-DIK Box.

Originally Posted By: The Mystic
In the meantime, I guess I'll have to wait until Nikki does this again. I could be The Magical Mystic-y Tour! ("The Magical Mystery Tour" by The Beatles) wink

Aww, shoot I didn't get that one! I was trying to find something off "mistake", but yeah, I failed. You did remind me that I toyed with "OptiMystic" though, so there's that.