STRANGE EXILE DREAM

Trenton.

Once about a year ago (I forgot all about it untill today,) I had this very strange dream. I know it was exile for a town name, anyway I saw the graphics, only in the lower left corner of the whole map *not in town* there was either a tower or a fort, and it was either the tower of magi or fort emergency. There were a couple of mages in it so it could have been either one, but when my party in my dream went there one day, it was under attack my somthing. I think instead of demons it was mages and priests. anyway, it was sort of in a roofless cave, the floor and walls were grey. when I finished killing some people, I walked out and started on a road. It went mostly east/northeast, and there were atleast three other towns in my dream. The first one looked susspiciously like a town in blades of exile:valley of dieing things, with some walls in the upper part of town surrounding crops, below a river. the second one was twice as far to get to from the fort/tower, and I cant remember and details about it. After some exploring, the third one was in some mountains, in a oval of them, it was completly cut off except for an opening to the north east, and it was like a temple, I can only remember that it was hostile, and that there was a pool of laval in the middle.

what could this mean?

Trenton sounds like a good kid. I think it benefits us all to encourage and reward youngsters who are polite and well mannered. Trenton also shows a high aptitude for learning; another good trait. Is it that weird to want to encourage that? Then call me wierd.

BTW, Trenton is not the first kid to whom I have given a gift, nor will he be the last. Good behavior needs to be encouraged.

Check your spidweb mail harehunter.

Another wierd part of the dream, is this other entrance to the surface, in the middle of the first town and fort emergence, it was made of wood, like a mine shaft, and it went down. the vahnatai had somthing to do with it, and there was monsters in it, yet it was really wierd.

I had a weird dream, too. It was about killing ducks with a cell phone...

Originally Posted By: Trenton Uchiha, shaper servile
But I trust everyone on here with my life XD.
If you ever need math help, ask me so that you don't die on the day of the test tongue (But seriously, you can ask me anything unless you skip two grades and you end up ahead of me...) Now, to end this post with two quotes by whoever made them:

"You're such a great friend that if we were both in a falling plane and there was only one parachute... I would feel really bad and think of you often."

"The sum of man's problems come from his inability to be alone in a silent room."

Speaking of dreams, I had a particularly odd one the other night. I had read an article about a potential al Qaeda attack before I went to bed and it apparently influenced my dream.

In this dream an attack came into fruition. Obama was assassinated and New York was...different. It had somehow merged into London and space seemed to have been distorted so that this newly forged city had several levels with different points of gravity. I come into the picture as a secret service agent, dressed as a clown with bloody plastic wrap over my head.

I'm chasing an assassin, who happens to be one of my friends. He's after Mitt Romney, but in an unusual turn of events Mitt Romney is also chasing me! I'm suddenly watching this chase in the third-person, all the while trying to figure out who the bigger threat is. Apparently New York also merged with a Wolfenstein level and I'm running along these brick walls looking for Romney. But then I realize Romney isn't the president at all: Joe Biden is! I scream, shrink into a Wolfenstein Nazi, and wake up.

--

It was probably the most epic dream I've ever had, and the chase was surprisingly long. I didn't realize someone could remember that much from a dream.

I had a wierd dream the other night where I was chased by a large alien frog, which had a face similar to a baby orangutan, and ran like a doberman. It couldn't be killed nor could it swim, it just sank. I tried shooting it a couple times, but it just layed there and made funny noises. If it tried eating you, well that was quite wierd too. It didn't have teeth, so it'd just somehow stick your head in its mouth and you walked around with this frog thing on your head as if it was a hat.

Originally Posted By: Dikiyoba
Dikiyoba wishes Dikiyoba still had awesome dreams, but alas, Dikiyoba hasn't had any in a while. Perhaps Dikiyoba is just too stressed out.

Well, everyone dreams, though it is certainly far easier to remember dreams when one awakens during REM sleep. So it may just be dependent on when you fall asleep and wake up, as determined by your Circadian rhythm.

Originally Posted By: Trenton Uchiha
Were you smacking them around with a cell-phone or, were you choking them with it?
Apparently, I found out in my dream that ducks are light sensitive. So I basically jammed the phone in their eye until they died...oh, and it was midnight. And when my battery died, I completely panicked and woke up really, really sweaty.

EDIT:
Originally Posted By: Lilith
it is an old joke. it did not actually happen
Well if did actually happen, then I'm glad I'm not alone.

Originally Posted By: Tirien
The ducks have learned where you live. They shall visit you shortly, along with parachuting fluffy turtles.
I've got all the lights on, along with a bunch of lamps, candles, and of course my cell phone. For the fluffy turtles, I've got my super secret stuff right here in my inaccessible vault.

...wait, where's the vault?

Originally Posted By: Trenton Uchiha
Koopa Paratroopas? I dont know what you did to get bowser pissed at you karoka, but you better run XD
That is unnecessary, I am a well and able jumper.

Where I work, I am always introduced as the "Pun Meister". I have cleared conference rooms with the dropping of a pun. And for some peculiar reason, I get blamed for every pun spoken, even if I'm not in the room. If I fail to pun, people ask me if I'm feeling OK. And finally, my co-workers always attempt to pun-ish me back.

With regard to the pun-gency of a pun the badder the better.