Triple Dantifer, Part 1

Dantius

Originally Posted By: The Ratt
I can't seem to find a picture editor that inverts on mac. At least paintbrush, iPhoto, and HP photo edit, don't do it.

I use Acorn, which costs money but has a generous demo. There's also Seashore, which is free. (I just glanced at Seashore's website, and it looks like it may have evolved a lot since the last time I looked, which was probably three or four years ago.)

Originally Posted By: Goldenking
What do you mean, program? Everyone has been doing it by hand.

I like to do this when I'm not in a hurry. Imagining what the colors will look like based on the hex values, working out the PNG encoding by hand. . . it's really just a relaxing way to spend time.

On a Mac you can open the picture in Preview, go to tools menu, and click adjust colors. Move the black slider on the left all the way over to the right, and the white all the way over to the left. You can fiddle with the other sliders to get a desired effect.

Note: you can do this in iPhoto too, and I'm going to assume you can with other apps as well.

Originally Posted By: Excalibur
On a Mac you can open the picture in Preview, go to tools menu, and click adjust colors. Move the black slider on the left all the way over to the right, and the white all the way over to the left. You can fiddle with the other sliders to get a desired effect.

Note: you can do this in iPhoto too, and I'm going to assume you can with other apps as well.
I tried something like that in GIMP, but it wasn't quite right. Guess it's time to break out the powerbook.

Originally Posted By: Enraged Slith
Am I hip now?

No. You'll never be hip. <3

(I think your custom title came from Dikiyoba, but don't quote me on that - I remember having a conversation with Diki over AIM about how Diki was going through and returning lost titles to people (like Sarachim's, maybe? I can't remember who had lost theres), and how Diki was also looking to see who merited a new title.)