Logging out...

nikki.

Am I allowed to make a "Goodbye Forever" thead? What if I rate myself one star of karma has a parting shot? Please?

So.

This isn't something I've decided lightly - I've been here for 8 years (in a months time), and I've logged in pretty much every single one of those days. But I've kind of come to the realisation over the past few weeks, and the past few days in particular, that memories on this board are too long: things I'd done years ago still hang over my head, and opinions change much more slowly when positive, rather than negative things, are being observed.

It's cool. And, we all know what happens to goodbye thread-makers in General. I do have Discord to finish, after all. I also have an AIMHack campaign, which, once I've moved, I plan on continuing. But, for now, fair Spiderweb, this is a very fond farewell.

"See you when the first parent dies."

goat.png

Originally Posted By: Jewels in Black
Silly, Nikki. All you gotta do is stop showing up. Then you don't have to explain yourself when you pop in two years later to participate in a game... or something. whistle

Have fun with all that extra time.

Yeah man, this is better.

But any way, go have some fun, bye.