What is this white stuff??

Masquerade

Originally Posted By: Tirien
I still think serviles make great bacon, along with the poor.
Originally Posted By: FnordCola
There's no topic drift like Spiderweb forums topic drift.
tongue

That's not topic drift. That's topic derailment. You unsellable trowel. tongue

Dikiyoba is ashamed to bring that back up, but not clearly not nearly ashamed enough.

Originally Posted By: Dikiyoba
You unsellable trowel.

Just wait for Avadon. It lets you take an unsellable trowel and sell it anyway.

Edit:
Originally Posted By: Dikjstra
My point today is that, if we wish to count posts, we should not regard them as "posts produced" but as "posts spent": the current conventional wisdom is so foolish as to book that count on the wrong side of the ledger.

Sellable trowels, unsellable trowels, making the unsellable sellable. Ahh.

Am I really just a naive and foolish dreamer, to believe that someday, somehow, it will be possible, to live in a world with no trowels at all? At the end of the day, after all, Isn't that really what we all want?

Anyway, congratulations to Khoth on his post count.

Well, I'm going to be the one to try and bring this topic back on subject, only to watch skew again within the next three posts.

It's snowing here again, maybe an inch inch & 1/2 overnight, then again on Thursday, then the big one on Friday night/Saturday morning, just in time for Christmas(and just in time to make my drive home Saturday morning extremely fun)!

Originally Posted By: RCCCL
It's snowing here again, maybe an inch inch & 1/2 overnight, then again on Thursday, then the big one on Friday night/Saturday morning, just in time for Christmas(and just in time to make my drive home Saturday morning extremely fun)!

Yesterday there was a surprise snow, and we got a few inches. Several of my friends went snow driving to have fun sliding around. A handful of other friends and I decided to continue watching movies instead of engaging in such silliness.

Now all the snow has either melted or turned to slush. I'm still holding out for a white Christmas.

Dikiyoba doesn't see a reason to ruin perfectly good eggnog by adding alcohol. tongue

I know, right? If you try to add alcohol in a sufficent quantity to even be able to taste it, all that results is that you water down the thick and creamy deliciousness of eggnog until you get some sort of thin milky alcoholic slush that's not good at all. I keep my alcohol drinking totally separate from my eggnog consumption, yessir.

Originally Posted By: RCCCL
Well, I'm going to be the one to try and bring this topic back on subject, only to watch skew again within the next three posts.

Originally Posted By: Dantius
Dikiyoba doesn't see a reason to ruin perfectly good eggnog by adding alcohol. tongue

I know, right? If you try to add alcohol in a sufficent quantity to even be able to taste it, all that results is that you water down the thick and creamy deliciousness of eggnog until you get some sort of thin milky alcoholic slush that's not good at all. I keep my alcohol drinking totally separate from my eggnog consumption, yessir.

Am I right, or am I right.

I also like the taste of eggnog with out the alcohol, or at least with very little alcohol.

I've never tried eggnog, so I'm not sure what alcohol to suggest to add to it. Some people I know mixed eggnog with Irish creme and said it tasted good, but they had already had a decent amount of alcohol and I didn't try it, so I don't know if it really was any good.

Incidently don't try chocolate with bacon in it. It sounds good, but ends up just being overwhelming.

Originally Posted By: Lilith
Originally Posted By: Enraged Slith
Fair food is an abomination and should be illegal.
foul food is presumably even worse though
Fair food can be pretty foul, though. I grew up working at craft fairs, and have firsthand knowledge of how foul fair fare can be (especially when you're outside on a hot summer day, and the weather forecast is a near-record high temperature).