Wich side should I choose?[G5]

I saw Astoria as the voice-of-reason within the Shapers; the one who looked at the world and considered that maybe the Rebels had some good points after all. Much like Greta eventually evolves into being the voice-of-reason within the Rebellion. And given that they would have had to watch the more extreme elements of their side get scarier and scarier, it's easy to understand why they might start quietly trying to seek out some common ground with each other.

Edit: Wow. I missed an entire page of this discussion. Hence the jarring change of topic smile.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Astoria is a shaper with acceptable acceptings for rebels and free creations. Litalia (which is a awsome leader to me) was a shaper then a rebel then a trakovite, trakovite is not a proving shaping. The drakons want to be more like the Shapers in a way to shape freely, Litalia wants to remove all shaping which is against both Rebels and Shapers. Alwan is the most staying shaper in the last 3 games, he is the only straight shaper player in the game. Taygen has come to the conclusion that the war can not be won with force, so like Astoria he tries to stop it now, mabey a little insane but rightly so. Rawal is a power hungry shaper that wants control over everyone shaper or rebel but still believes in shapers just changing of laws. The true rebels are the Drakons and such are the only true outright rebels. I think you can kill the drakons and have Greta the leader or nagotiator of the Rebels. Ill have to play farther but that is the truth of all the sects

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...