Names for Creations

I love names. When naming my main character, I put some serious deliberation into it, to choose the freshest and most appropriate name.

But it takes too long to do that for creations, so I tend to give them more comical names. I was hoping you all would share some of your favorite creation names with me.

A few of mine are: Stabby the clawbug, the twin rotghroths Elder and Jungler, and my eyebeast, Mr. Hideous.

Roamers: Spit, Spat, and Spot

Fyoras: Mr. Toasty or Pyro

Cryoas: Fridge or Frosty

Clawbugs: Stingy or Pinchy

Thadhs: Stupid

Drayks: Drogon, Viserion, Rhaegal

Cryodrayks: Vhagar, Meraxes, Balerion (anybody who gets this and the above gets a cookie)

Pyroroamers: A Goblin Sapper

Gazers: Odin

Battle Alphas: Mr. Punchy

Rothgroths: Sticky.

A few names I have given my fyora's are:

Spot,Spike,Ein,Ed,erythrobreath,Torchlight

Names for my cryoas:

Icingdeath,Stamillizan

Names for clawbugs:

Pinchy,Sting

Name for my artila:

Ptyal

Name for a thahd:

Boy

Some of the names come from a animated series,others from Medical Terminology words,one is from a fantasy book, and another is from a video game,one is the name of a sword,and the rest were just made up. Can you guess which name came from the Geneforge game?

I love naming my creations and I have to admit when I go to absorb (desroy) creations so I can make newer stronger ones it bothers me just a little bit. frown

Originally by Randomizer:

Quote:
I had a party with a servile named Smeagol and his fyora named Precious (see Lord of the Rings if you don't get the reference).
Heh. Reminds me of the time in G1 where I renamed my Shaper to Frodo, my fyora to Sam, and my roamer to Gollum when I reached the Geneforge and debated whether to use it or destroy it.

So far, Dikiyoba has named a fyora Firestorm/Fyrestorm, a cryoa Icestorm/Blyzzard, a roamer Foamy, and a lousy drayk Squib (the dud firework definition, not the Harry Potter one).

Quote:
Originally written by Igor:
Drayks: Drogon, Viserion, Rhaegal
Cryodrayks: Vhagar, Meraxes, Balerion (anybody who gets this and the above gets a cookie)
ASoIaF. I want a cookie.

EDIT: To be more specific, the first three were Daenerys' dragons and the second three were Aegon the Conquerer's.

Fyora= Blaze, Ember, Flame, Spark

Battle Class= Stupid, Idiot, Moron, Fool

Artilla= Poison, Assassin, Acid, Vomit

Vlish= Scrumptous, Delicous, Nutricous

Cryoa= Frostbite, Snowball, Icecold, Antartica

Drayk= Motrax, Bleu, Green, Smog

Roamer= Vicky, Maggy, Abby, Tommy

Beyond this I can't remember/usually fluctuate.

Originally by Questionmarks:

Quote:
Would anyone mind giving me the Description of a Rotdhizon?

they don't have them in G4,i get stuck with the hardly helpful Corrupted Rotghroth...

There were a few, I think, and they were green. Basically, they are just more powerful rotghroths. There's nothing too special about them.

Dikiyoba.

Edit: Added quote for new page.