Whats your favorite rebel caracter

Agree, I really liked Ghaldring's style. I'm curious about the kind of customs and laws his strategic mind developed, knowing as he did the drakon mindset, that he couldn't achieve his goals alone but he'd be swimming with sharks if he surrounded himself with 'new and improved' drakons. I also wonder if their racial isolation was something he cultivated or a design flaw he couldn't get around.

• 2 months later...

Neither Tyrol nor the servile (I forget the name) can survive past the first zone, even if you cheat.

Tyrol, Dikiyoba guesses, was just an arrogant person to begin with. He's good with magic; good enough to be granted honors like canisters and the chance to use the geneforge. It all went straight to his head.

Actually, if you cheat you can make Tyrol survive. The way he is so confrontational Jeff just assumed the kyshakk would kill him. So no scripting in his death, unlike Magda.

Strangely if there isn't a War Trall to kill her she just trips and breaks her leg. She is supposed to be a healer, yet she can't mend a simple injury.

Anyways, Tyrol vanishes with everyone else, never appearing again and only giving out some experience when he hits Southforge.

Yeah, far to many missing characters, like Pirik. Not to mention characters that don't deserve to be there, like Tyrol.

Personally my all time favorite characters from each game are:

Ellhrah

Barzahl

Greta

Miranda

Shockingly enough, I just loved the Miranda character. I hope she's in the next game, relativly unchanged. Like loyalist with a rebel ending.

Quote:
Originally written by Goldenking:
Anyways, Tyrol vanishes with everyone else, never appearing again and only giving out some experience when he hits Southforge.
Really? How much? I only know that you gain 1000exp at the end of the first area..

Quote:
Originally written by Grimm:
I have to agree SOmething of Some Kind and Serachim here. I'm pretty sure Pol has god powers, and could take on anyone and win.
And Thahds are over-powered..

Quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:
Don't put too much stock in these poorly-designed polls. So many characters are missing it's practically worthless.
Zzzt..amen to that..

Quote:
Seconded. It broke my heart to kill him when I did the Shaper ending.
I thought it was kinda funny (You know, why he would try/not wimpering in terror).

Also, I am surprised that Amena Blade is still alive.
She has been in every game (and thus has seen four important "Shapers").