trenches and bunkers?

Upon Mars.

All three types would be on the field, although you'd probably see fewer Guardians as most of the fighting will be between creations and involved long-distance magic spell-flinging. Probably Guardians would stand back and hurl Reaper batons while killing and creations that break through and advance on the Shapers and Agents.

I thought the guardians would act more like berserkers and charge their enemies with claymores. But then again creations are more expendable, so I guess that makes sense.

Also,

Quote:
Unless you jumped inside only to discover that it was dug by and swarming with hostile clawbugs...
I think you would rather have some good and some bad trenches rather than not having any at all. Those clawbug pits are pretty clever though.

*Online high five*

Glaaks are fast, strong and reliable to slow down any troublesome enemy fyoras, cryoas, romers and artilas would spit fire acid and globules of ice, battle alphas would rip a part any thing in it's paths and series of battle betas, you wouldn't to know.

But what sorts of defenses would be there to slow down an enemy running beating down turrets and other creations.

what sort of wire would stop them? or is it those spiky violet things that you see in the arena that lay a screen between you and the artilas?

I sort of thought that from Heustess' description of the first Shaper vs Shaper war that it was wide open, involved "foul magic," and destroyed the rest of her/his/its race. Where did the trenches come up? I never read that, and I think I've covered the whole Sucia Isle.

And in answer to the second question, the only Shaper/Shaper war I know of took place thousands of years ago, probably near the area known as "The Sentinels."

The creations would lead, of course. The battle creations in front, followed by the fire, and then magic creations. There would then be human soldiers, baton wielders, and mages behind them. There might be a few Guardians towards the back, but for the most part the Shapers would stay at camp and bless, haste, heal, etc. They are not expendable, and if one of them dies, all of their creations will go rogue.

From GF3 on Dhonal Island you find out that advanced Shapers can control their creations from great distances compared to lowly apprentice player characters. Creations as most expendable, especially the new charged, short lived ones, would be out in from. Next would be humans using batons and swords. Mages would provide the attack spells and some support spells. The agents and guardians seem to stay in the back ranks from the way Jeff ran them in GF4.

The first shapers wars angainst other pepole invovled creations such as artilas, fyoras, battle creation like thads olso battle bettas and shades . The other creations were not created then.

But you know those spiky violet things in the arena and resech centers that quep from attacking direcly in face to face with the artilas, would they be use as barbed wire or not?

No i meant shades were used by the early shapers such as some creations like fyoras and artialas serviles would be shaped out of humans such as thads and battle alphas known to be the favorite shock troops of the shapers so as the serviles are their prime servants that would show that they have been shaped from humans.

Human beings like other human beings therefore those creations shaped out of humans were the first and preferred since they warped humans which were easer to control since the master and his creation understood each other.

You can find evidences of artilas and fyoras on runes of early shapers.

The shaping dales were in fact to put a being on it to warp him so a human being with shackles on him put on a dal would be easer to be manipulated by magic to be warped.

Ah... I think I finally figured out what you meant about the shades.

The pre-Shapers never used them in wars or battles as far as I know. They are the spirits of the pre-Shapers trapped by intentional magic in a bid for immortality or by residual magic from their experiments, not creations. They probably didn't show up until the final days of the pre-Shapers on Sucia Island, or even after the survivors left.

The Shapers did use created shades occasionally, such as to guard the power core or to act as messengers, but this is outlawed in modern day Shaper society.

Dikiyoba.

yeah but one of the shades defending heusstes is discibed to be creation so early shpers would out of living beings create shades or it is only the reminisce of the defenses of the early shapers or the soldiers that helped to defeat the early shapers.

I am wrong? or there is no better explication than dikiyoba's?

There are two types of shades that shapers created. The thahd shade is a creation thahd 3 used to guard places and can be created by player characters for combat. Then there are shades used to relay information like Danette's shade in GF1, and others made by powerful shapers to send information to player characters in the later games. These shades can only give limited information and are not for combat.

• 1 month later...
Quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:
The agents and guardians seem to stay in the back ranks from the way Jeff ran them in GF4.
Except for the whole Agent mentality of sneaking through enemy lines and causing havoc. (Infiltrators?) Also, Agents are usually not seen as controlling masses of creations in the way Shapers and Guardians do, they usually rely on themselves, with a little support here and there. Though when needed they can shape. . . shocked