Geneforge 5 is its last...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Quote:
Originally written by TJC Shaper:
THere only gona make G5 then its gone.
but is it the last geneforge game ever?
Is all games made by jeff RPG?
Is it your personal joy to create topics which A) Have been answered time and time again and B) Cannot be answered any better with you posting them?

/Thinks that the more "Is G5 the last" topics are created the less chance of G6. Preferably The Revenge Of The Spammers.

There isn't going to be a G6 in any case, because the story is now within shooting range of ending with a bang, and with that prospect in sight, spinning things out for even one extra game would just be a letdown for everyone. Jeff wants to wrap the Geneforge saga up well in the next installment, and move on to something new.

Maybe in a few more years it'll be time for 'Geneforge: Reabsorption', making it all 3D or something.

Quote:
Originally written by Student of Trinity:
There isn't going to be a G6 in any case, because the story is now within shooting range of ending with a bang, and with that prospect in sight, spinning things out for even one extra game would just be a letdown for everyone. Jeff wants to wrap the Geneforge saga up well in the next installment, and move on to something new.

Maybe in a few more years it'll be time for 'Geneforge: Reabsorption', making it all 3D or something.
Actually, I wouldn't mind that. Good idea Student.

I am

caNnot

write fuLl

sentenses

yes?

Wow, I really do hate textspeak with the strange breaks for text. It's like writing a sentence longer than 5 words is a chore, and paragraphs are unheard of. smile

I have to wonder if we will have people speaking like this to each other in social situations soon.

"so is you...

gonna...

eat....

that ---- I think it is a...

good pie?"

"nO this is my...

pie...

I --- eat IT!"

It's double-plus ungood if you ask me.

Or perhaps I'm just wrong and its all some kind of deep Haiku!

Serious error.

All shortcuts have disappeared.

Screen. Mind. Both are blank.

What happened to them? Are they broken? Lost? Missing? Turned into chickens?

lookaround.gif

What? If you're going to miss them it means they're gone, right? Right?

:p:p

Seriously, I'm not going to miss them... smilelaugh but I may miss the continuation of the series. frown

My life for Auir (from starcraft n00bs)

Ok down to the point: I think a RTS is highly unlikely because it wouldn't be the same type of game for the other 4 games and it would take a lot of time.

Maybe SoT's idea of a Geneforge game coming later is possible and if there is going to be a chance to get a RTS its going to be then