It Begins. . .

Sudanna

SO BEGIN THE FIRST SPIDERWEB GAMES

b4ce82a0_Cornucopia.png

So that's a bit of a mess. Four people immediately kill themselves, which is a strange way to play. Nine people just immediately run away without grabbing any supplies at all. Four people fight over bags, of all things, and two of them also end up with nothing. SoT and Lilith have probably got the right idea here.

d57d486a_night2.png

SoT is a very nice person that I promise I will kill mercifully. Tyran, though. . . Tyra is keeping it real. I guess Diki was fasting for about a month beforehand, which seems to have been a poor tactic.

89cc1224_day2.png

Trenton could have taken a page from Lilith or Tyra's books, but a kill is a kill. Sylae mistakes the Games for a cartography competition. Excalibur's bloodlust, meanwhile, is terrifying.

THIRTEEN TRIBUTES REMAIN

4e05babf_day2end.png

f2965795_night3.png

Sylae watches Eph scare kids away from his lawn. Kelandon's the first to crack. Well, other than the inaugural suicides. Goldengirl. . .

b7adec3f_day3.png

. . . Probably regrets her benevolence. I don't know what *i did, but it was apparently pretty terrifying. Excalibur continues his muder spree. Kel just can't handle murder today, I suppose. I'm in a posse!

ELEVEN TRIBUTES REMAIN

8d319cbb_day3end.png

First Ephesos and now Trenton! No one will share their fires with me. :( But now that I have received an explosive from an unknown sponsor (who are these anonymous bomb donors???), maybe I can watch the world burn!

Edited by Triumph
Also, why did Nalyd randomly scream for help when nothing was happening?

f15ddf4c_night5.png

Two groups of three, up to very different things. I run around quoting The Ultimate Warrior and flexing.

04915a55_day5feast.png

There's a feast!. . .It's not much of a feast, really, with one person attending. And that one person crying. Interrupted twice by the tortured screams of the ignominously dying. Glad I didn't show up.

1f6aa862_day5.png

Kill you, Triumph? That's just what you want me to do. I saw those tears. Nuh-uh. Not gonna trick me. I'm in this to win.

This is probably the most fitting end for Ephesos imaginable.

THREE TRIBUTES REMAIN

d6c365c1_day5end.png

fc992583_night6.png

In cahoots, eh? We'll see how well that works for you when I drown you in all of my deadly water!

cb40ee1e_day6.png

Triumph never did get over how bad the feast was. That's good, though. Leaves the top two murderers of the Games to enact an epic, climactic showdown of martial might.

TWO TRIBUTES REMAIN

43d9c41d_day6end.png

(side note: i promise that this whole thing was completely random, i didn't pick myself to survive this long or anything. :p)