erika redmark-the untold story

Valdain the King

A lot of you know erika as a valiant mage and a disgruntled Dirgesinger who cøuldnt stop mixing mandrake root and drinking ogre grog. But I know her as a husband and a friend. I could not stop my valiant adventures soon enough and decided to continue as life with my wife.

But all was not well. I decided that I needed more protection. I cast an exsanguination spell on the nearest ogre's arms and made him an ally. Without the use of his arms he was as useless as spit. But with enough grog and enchantments, he would be an excellent ally. No one would fear an ogre without arms but I know too well that this one's head was hard as a rock. Excellent for ramming, much like the thahd-like warriors of old.

While living with Spineshank the ogre, they had an easy life of peace. But eventually peace is not enough. With exsanguination magic present in erika's calculations, she soon discovered a threat in Avernum.

A threat? How? They took out the trash with Grah Hoth years ago and Sstthhss was more dead than a brahmin-burger....medium radiated

So it turns out that I would be needed to accompany milady erika of awesome sauce on a journey to fight grah hoth's uncle or something.

But why the heck would I have to do that. How many family members does this guy have? Do I have to pigstick each one when they come flying out of antarctica?

Answer-I don't know how many uncles or former roommates Grah Hoth has. But one thing I do know-erika is full of awesome and my quest isn't over.

So now its time yet again to become the human trash compactor with my sword. A blender of death to enemies.

What will happen with me and my dear erika? You will find out once Avernum 2 Crystal Souls comes out. All games are not created equal, all avernum games are epic awesomeness and you should only fill more money to spiderweb's account.

When Avernum 2 Crystal Souls is out I will reveal more of my dear erika of lamancha. Until then, only avernum awesome sauce comments here.

Its very true that the events shared existed for a brief moment. Enough of that moment made it so surreal that it is now fact. Forget the hawthorn garbage and jarzadi the school boy nonsense-this will be the most epic thing to behold when the remake comes out. It will be like the first time Jack Nicholson bit down on a cantaloupe. All I ask is that you give support for Jeff Vogel and maybe buy one of his games on steam or gog as they are cheap. That is money to make this story even more reality and that game have more chance to come out. Im going to do that right now to lead as example. I already beat all the Geneforge games but seeing as I haven't purchased Nethergate as it isn't on gog, Im buying it on steam! Follow in example, lead and victory is a reality. Where did Erika go?

A lot of you know erika as a valiant mage and a disgruntled Dirgesinger who cøuldnt stop mixing mandrake root and drinking ogre grog. But I know her as a husband and a friend. I could not stop my valiant adventures soon enough and decided to continue as life with my wife.

Analyzing....

Analyzing....

Analyzing....

Analyzing....

Analyzing....

Jar Jar Binks just became a quadruple-bladed Jedi Consular? :o

-----

-Nightwatcher

Here is the best a sane mind can comprehend such unearthly babble.

~translation start~

Erika was apparently the veiwpont character(henceforth known as V)'s husband (and friend!)... but V ditched her(him?) to live with his/her wife. Feeling guilty about doing that, V sent an armless (but hardheaded) ogre to protect Erika, only to be roped into fighting Grah-hoth's demonic(more than average) extended family member(s).To be continued. Pay much monies for A2:CS & leave complimments.

~end translation~

...So far as I can tell.

Here is the best a sane mind can comprehend such unearthly babble.

~translation start~

Erika was apparently the veiwpont character(henceforth known as V)'s husband (and friend!)... but V ditched her(him?) to live with his/her wife. Feeling guilty about doing that, V sent an armless (but hardheaded) ogre to protect Erika, only to be roped into fighting Grah-hoth's demonic(more than average) extended family member(s).To be continued. Pay much monies for A2:CS & leave complimments.

~end translation~

...So far as I can tell.

Wait... that was quite messed up even with QuickLex's translation...

So this guy:

v-for-vendetta.jpg

Was Erika's husband?

I don't get it, is this a fanfiction thread or a simple explanation turned poetic :confused:

-----

-Nightwatcher

Would things change if Emperor Hawthorn was somehow related to my wife erika? I am not saying it could get worse but if that was the case then we'd have some things to discuss. Might make for an interesting middle saga gap. Just a thought for the interlude when the 2nd game comes out in 2014.

In other news, I think I need to consult with a professional script writer. This is obviously not my calling and it gets more confusing every time I look at it, haha.

alright, so I did a little research and came upon a consultant who helped me clear up the confusion. It turns out that erika might have originally had an affair with hawthorn which would make sense. The thing is that she won't give any more info as to why. As long as she never had an affair with Grah Hoth, thats what counts. The consultant that lent aid was none other than Benvenuto Cellini, a master demon-historian who has been around for every known event in history both fantasy and historical. I should be alright with future guidance.