Congratulations *Redbea...* I mean Jeff!

Death Knight

Its finally happened. One of my favorite games to play and generally talk about is finally on good old games including Avernum 1-6. Seeing as Geneforge was received well, I doubt that Avernum won't do the same.

Congratulations Jeff, you have just conquored 1 part of this world.

http://www.gog.com/

Some people are going to become very confused when the complete Avernum saga does not include Avernum: Escape From the Pit.

—Alorael, who also thinks Jeff really needs to start standardizing pricing. Buying the trilogies from Spiderweb Software is now a terrible deal. $70 versus $8!

Did Jeff bundle some custom scenarios with BoA, or is this a typo? Can anybody who has purchased confirm?

Where did you see that quote? The only thing I saw about BoA was:

Included in the set is Blades of Avernum, a collection of smaller adventure modules, such as A Small Rebellion, The Valley of Dying Things, The Za-Khazi Run, and Diplomacy With the Dead, and gives you the complete freedom to create your own adventures and cunning characters to share with your friends.

Maybe Jeff does this intentionally? See a high price here, you're more compelled to pay 8-12 bucks for it elsewhere, he STILL makes money, and if 30 more people buy it at 8 for every one at 70, I'm sure it's worth it, no? (these a random number, I don't actually know how the sales are comparatively.)

• 3 weeks later...