If Jeff was your dad...

adc.

"Make my BoA scenarios suck less."

Well, probably not really and not like that, as I'm not much for demanding, but yeah. tongue

In actuality, I'm not quite sure. Having been raised in a different environment and by different people, I wouldn't quite be the same. Thus, I can't be sure how I'd be.

I'm not sure why Jeff would have to be anyone's father in order to say most of these things to him. Indeed, they seem more like things that a fan would say than a son or daughter.

I feel like, if I ran into him in Seattle, I'd offer to buy him a beer for all the good times. The guy's responsible for a lot of fun that I've had.

Originally Posted By: ξ
I'm not sure why Jeff would have to be anyone's father in order to say most of these things to him. Indeed, they seem more like things that a fan would say than a son or daughter.

I'd probably even go as far to say that I wouldn't care for Jeff's games, if I was his child. Rebellious teenager phase, and all. The people here on the forum? They'd just be weird people I'd not like to know existed.

Originally Posted By: ξ

I feel like, if I ran into him in Seattle, I'd offer to buy him a beer for all the good times. The guy's responsible for a lot of fun that I've had.

Yeah, I just applied to a gaming job in seattle and i second that notion. Instead of a beer, id buy him his favorite pizza that he raves on in the manual for him. I must be the only who reads the manuals, lol.

If Jeff were my dad, I'd be too busy demanding that he make me bedtime stories in playable form to nitpick existing games.

—Alorael, who would also likely be lobbying for exactly the games he wanted to play instead of fixating on existing ones. Why dwell on past errors when you can strive for future perfection?