Who's Online

Parakeet

I notice on the who's online listing, there are 4 colors, clearly explained, there are Registered folks named (mostly) & "guests". Down at the bottom there is the statement that there are "0 Spiders online". Somehow I doubt it's the cheery friendly spiders from Avenum that are being referred to. I've never seen any number other than zero there in the time I've been on. So...what are the "spiders" referred to & what do they do? They don't seem to be Administrators, Moderators or Global moderators.

Curiously your,

Parakeet

Originally Posted By: Bonanzas & Boondoggles
There are three other local mods besides BainIhrno, but none that have posted in the last year. Can you figure out who they are?

—Alorael, who thinks he's seen up to 7 spiders. He's not sure that there are even that many remaining search engines.

Mr Bixler? I'm sure I've seen his current handle (Silent Motion?) with a green or red tint. Most likely green, right?

Pass on the others.

Originally Posted By: Tyranicus
Silent Motion is an admin not a mod.

Dammit. I knew BB had some colour to his name, but I was blanking on what.

And now that I know the answers, I can't even guess. I will say, however, that I miss Ms S. very much, and attribute my passing my GCSEs to her help on these very boards.

Who's this Bixler everyone's talking about? I don't think I've seen his post anywhere.

Hm, maybe you can change the colour using this UBBcode stuff ? If so I'm going to redden my name so everyone will think I'm an admin. wink

Edit: I tried italics, but it just made my name look stupid. Apparently the UBBcode doesn't work on the name box. :sulk:

Correction, before somebody runs away with Randomizer's loose wording:

He means to IMITATE Geneforge using BoA. BoA would never be able to duplicate a number of aspects of the Geneforge engine.

And even getting BoA to imitate Geneforge mechanics would be a Herculean task.