Old Spiderweb Interview in Mac Addict

macdude22

Seeing as I am unable to actually read the article, I guess that all I can do is comment on the picture, so I'll say that 90's Jeff looks almost identical to 2010 Jeff, but with longer hair.

Also, it is a wonderful testament to the powers of stereotyping that had you shown me just that picture, I would have been able to guess that that person was a Mac user in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted By: Dintiradan
Well, transcribing it would take way too much time, but if you own a scanner, we'd all appreciate you posting the images.

I was digging through stuff in storage (aka mom's) that I hadn't even looked at since I went off to college in '01. Now that I have a house I was trying to see what goodies I had back home, unfortunately our basement seeps and I won't be getting it fixed for at least a year so I left everything back home. I will be back over Christmas, I'll grab that issue and scan the articles as a Holiday gift to you all.

Cheers,

-alex-

It's not the hair that's important, it's the beard. Actually, once you consider the beard, it's surprising that AvernumScript hasn't done better.

Quote:
I was digging through stuff in storage (aka mom's) that I hadn't even looked at since I went off to college in '01. Now that I have a house I was trying to see what goodies I had back home, unfortunately our basement seeps and I won't be getting it fixed for at least a year so I left everything back home. I will be back over Christmas, I'll grab that issue and scan the articles as a Holiday gift to you all.
Youpi!

Originally Posted By: The Mystic
As I was looking at the pictures at the top of the right-hand page, I noticed something: Aren't those screenshots from Exile III?

Of course they are, and it makes perfect sense. Exile III would have been the most recent game at the time of this interview.

• 1 year later...

Sweet, thanks!

Also, funny predictions:

Originally Posted By: Dantius
Don't worry, Jeff's next remake of Geneforge will be like a Bioware title, but in medieval times instead of a corrupt and incompetent space-republic/oligarchy! The working title is "Drakon Age", but that needs a little work...

Originally Posted By: Mac Addict
Although we at Mac Addict love to poke fun at Java (...), in this instance, it's pretty groovy.