Number 1 .

Velzan

Originally Posted By: I need no introduction
Originally Posted By: Dantius
4.Terror's Martyr

would that be connected to nalyd (atheist martyr) in any way?

No, TM is much more entertaining and writes BoA and BoE scenarios.

Originally Posted By: I need no introduction
btw lucky Krizan

I think she's Jeff wife, isn't she?

Nine and ten were once both moderators. Tie-my-shoe was largely inactive by the time the Ikonboard was replaced with the UBB. Dubh, known better as Timon the Minstrel, was on his way out in the early UBB days.

—Alorael, who should point out that the member numbers here aren't as important as the member numbers on the Ikonboard that was Spiderweb's first forum. The most important Spidwebbers of the day got early admission to UBB registration.

What's important to remember is that member numbers correlate directly with your worth as a human being - the lower, the better. The question isn't whether or not this is fair for those who didn't show up until later, the question is why weren't you here back in 2001. It's biological, really.

What this invariably means is that if I want to wear you as a hat, you better tuck those legs in and hop on.

Originally Posted By: Nioca
I can't decide whether that is the most awesome or the weirdest thing ever.

But I'd definitely like to see the entire song done.

Don't encourage him. Slarty's finally getting through a backlog of unfinished projects. When he's done he might get around to the sequel of Slarty vs Desk. smile

Let me rephrase that. The mods and admins got early admission tot he UBB. They then gave some friends admission too, as I understand it.

These boards weren't founded on favoritism. They just heavily favored it from day one.

—Alorael, who is more worried about *memberhat* and all that it implies. Actually, he's not sure what it implies, except perhaps that some members have high member numbers and make dashing headwear.

Originally Posted By: Alien Space Bat
Nine and ten were once both moderators. Tie-my-shoe was largely inactive by the time the Ikonboard was replaced with the UBB. Dubh, known better as Timon the Minstrel, was on his way out in the early UBB days.

—Alorael
In other words, put simply, they were way before my time. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted By: Nioca
I can't decide whether that is the most awesome or the weirdest thing ever.
Most awesome? Highly probably. Kudos@Slarty for some truly great lyrics.

Weirdest? Not a chance. You probably haven't listened to some of the music I've heard over the past few years; and you've definitely never seen what I'm like at 2 A.M. on a sugar high. crazygrintongue