New main menu tabs

Acky

Water is some seriously strong stuff. It's that second hydrogen atom that gives it that kick, baby! tongue

We now return you to your original topic.

I neither like nor dislike the changes to the Spiderweb home page. Being thus indifferent, I can't vote in the poll, because apparently "Meh" is not an option.

Originally Posted By: Dantius
Has anyone here ever had DI water? It's not tasty. Minerals is what makes water good, which is why I love Chicago water. Delicious.

It's also not very healthy, although it's not especially unhealthy for most people either. But there's really no reason to go seeking out purified water to drink if you're in an area with perfectly good municipal water.

—Alorael, who has been told that DI water burns when used to wash hands. He's never experienced that, and he strongly suspects that the effect was psychosomatic.

Ever since this thread was started i had no idea what people were on about, (for the new buttons) because when i go to the main page it looked just like the old page except for the order button changed.

Then i refresh and wow. I think the CSS glitched somehow or just got entirely stored in a cache on my computer or something.

Originally Posted By: Artie Luv~
Is it normal for water to taste funny?

I grew up drinking tap water. The first time I drank filtered water, it tasted very strange, and a little unpleasant.

Originally Posted By: Dakkanor
Then i refresh and wow. I think the CSS glitched somehow or just got entirely stored in a cache on my computer or something.

Your browser cached the old images. You can force it to ignore the cache if you suspect it's showing out-of-date images.

I think I like the change, but I'm not sure. I'm already forgetting what it looked like before.

Aw, come on. Don't change the topic...that's my job.
I wasn't trying to change the topic. I was just joking around, which is basically my job. After all, I have to maintain my reputation for saying odd stuff.

I purge bland discussion. wink
Wait until I decide to go off on a weird tangent. Lack of blandness is all but guaranteed.grin