Khyryk? (spoilers?)[G5]

Originally Posted By: Serene Tempest
And I think GF 5 was a good capstone to the series.

It was made to be. That is to say the story could have been written so that it would keep going in another continent. From understanding the shapers do not rule the world, only a continent or two, no?
Jeff obviously likes the exile/avernum style better.
That is all.

Originally Posted By: Ńĕвǚlǽ
If it wasn't for her age, would say Sharon, but

is also not at all familiar with the number of years between Geneforge two and five but could guess that Sharon would be dead/killed by now.

Perhaps the one from Harmony Isle, oh needs a clue.

That is all.

Silly Nebulon, Keneforge says in the first post the name of the person to which I refer. I was merely saying that this person was a good choice. Better than Khyryk, I think.

• 2 months later...

I have an idea for a potential GF6. Just throwin' it out there, if anyone wants to think about it.

In Astoria's Keep, there is someone from a different continent, and she says there is no Shaping where she is from. So, here's my idea.

Hundreds of years from "now," the rebels have won and the drakons rule Terrestria worse than the Shapers ever have. They now decided that just Terrestria isn't enough, and they want to attack the other continents.

The other continents, even though they have no Shaping, have developed semi-modern technology (think late 1800's early 1900's) and are defending themselves.

I just think that tech V. shaping would be a cool game.

• 1 month later...

There were two Shaper continents. By G5 Jeff had forgotten that there was one that wasn't Terrestria. And is there someone visiting Astoria who isn't Masha and isn't from Terrestria?

—Alorael, who doubts it. There isn't anywhere else anymore, after all. Perhaps the second continent should be named Atlantis.