Geneforge 3 for Windows

Hullo, June is approaching, and I have been checking back eagerly for the date of the windows release. . .no updates have been posted yet, and I'm just wondering if anyone has come across any news on when EXACTLY (heck, I'll settle for approximately) it will be coming out for Windows. . .

La la la la

Quote:
Originally written by Loco89:
Hullo, June is approaching, and I have been checking back eagerly for the date of the windows release. . .no updates have been posted yet, and I'm just wondering if anyone has come across any news on when EXACTLY (heck, I'll settle for approximately) it will be coming out for Windows. . .
La la la la
I suspect that it will be coming very soon, as in, within the next few days

Please don't let me start a flamewar or anything, but it is somewhat amusing to us Mac gamers who have had to wait for years on games. If I may suggest...

You could go out , buy a Mac mini, plug in your monitor and keyboard and be playing in an hour or two.

Again, please don't let this turn into a flamewar, Spiderwebs games are hard enought without them...