Going Rogue?

It seemed like there was a fair chance of creations going Rogue or running away in terror in G1. It happened pretty often if the health got low enough.

In G2 the scale of rogue/terror tipped in the favor of terror, but I still recall creations going rogue on me.

In G3? Never. Not even on torment have I ever seen a creation go rogue, no matter the health or how low Intelligence I buy for my creations (I never get more than 2 anyway).

Has this rather intresting element in the game been wiped away completly, or is it just so that it is extremely rare/ only happens to creations that has less than Int 2 bought for them?

No, creatures with and over Int of 2 can go Rogue, this I got positive knowledge of from G2.

As for other creatures dominating, well that is beyond the actuall point of this topic.

But going Rogue in G3 seems to be very rare, something that is rather sad since it added another level of gameplay back in G1.

I've only once had a creation go rogue, and that was one that had no intelligence that I was repeatedly hitting and healing to see if it went rogue.

Are you sure that Alwan and Greta went rogue (attacking you) rather than being paralysed with fear or fleeing in terror?

Why the hell laugh?

Do you think I'm a blond woman?

Well, in g1 going rogue was incurable.

You have either to kill it or load.

In g2, there was a place my creation going rogue very often.

So I tried everything, and found this spell worked.

Remove Effects (Essence: 6, Spell Energy: 60, Min. Skill: 5) – Purges the target of all

negative effects, including mental ones. The higher the spell strength, the more afflictions

are removed.

It also worked in g3.

Sorry about the wrong magic name in the last post.

Quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:
So you're playing on stereotypes. I was assuming that was beneath you, but apparently not.
I find your holier than thou attitude more offensive. Stereotypes aren't something so heinous - they're extrodinarily pervasive in popular cultre and compter games especially roleplaying ones