What level did you beat G1 at?

• 2 weeks later...

I usually finish in the late twenties to early thirties. If Randomizer made it to level 40, you can expect to finish around there. I'm fairly thorough myself though, so unless you plan on returning to areas to kill every last thing (and you've really no reason to), you should end up in that ballpark.

I usually finish in the late twenties to early thirties. If Randomizer made it to level 40, you can expect to finish around there. I'm fairly thorough myself though, so unless you plan on returning to areas to kill every last thing (and you've really no reason to), you should end up in that ballpark.

Humm, it seems pretty stingy in terms of levels, considering that i I always play a shaper with lots of creations I mightn't get to even 25.

I play a Shaper too, and tend to keep a fairly good sized group with me.

The low number might seem a bit stingy, but you'll be more than powerful enough to take on anything in the end-game, so it's all a bit relative really. And, if you want uber-godlike powers, well, there's a way to get those without unnecessary grinding.

I Highly doubt this, but I will take your word for it.

I don't feel like starting a new game just to check.

No need, I have checked like 4 times or so, in fact I checked this for G4 as well and it actually exists in G4 as well but I don't remember the level and the effect is much less noticeable too, In G5 you jump straight to about 3 times the exp. for say killing a normal Fyora so it's much more easily checked and noticed.

I think the higher experience from identical monsters is Jeff defining their experience in different zones.

No, I have tried doing different zones first and found that the zone has got nothing to do with that, another thing I have found is that this does not affect special high level monsters, my own theory is that it's his way of balancing the game.

,and yes Trenton it does slow down after a while.