The day identity died

Mod.

The party(s) responsible for that behaviour have been notified and informed that they should cool it because I am not having spam lag up the server that i am paying for.

If it's necessary, I could reset the forum/purge all posts and we could start from scratch. I can also implement a postrate limit (x per hour) but I think that might be extreme.

Everyone who had an account but hasn't been correctly identified should reveal themselves first. Otherwise the people who have been guessed will be at a disadvantage because we've seen the sort of alias they will make while we don't for the people who haven't been guessed.

Also, Dikiyoba is really curious to find out who a couple of unidentified accounts really are.

Very well. The gates have been closed. All members in the roster from the original are listed below:

!Trenton

An Owl Mistake

Artillery

Billy Bob

bouncy

Che Guava

Crash of Rhinos

DragonPrince

forever_geist

Loyal Shaper

Mod.

Not what I expected

Pazuzu

Robot Ninja Uruk Blaze

RonP4ulRevo!ution

root

Rx7kwa99

Special Agent #2664

The Emperor

The Mystic

Might as well just have everyone post who they were since there were so many unguessed.

I was root (obviously) and RonP4ualRevo!ution

I was Robot Ninja Uruk Blaze.

Name was a matter of smooshing together a couple random phrases.

I had a LOT of fun being silly. I tried to imitate as many forum gimmicks as I could think of (the Alorael signature, the no capital letters, etc.). I also tried to use as many odd forum tropes (e.g. a poll about best game in X series) or common quirks as I could remember (e.g. people writing "dryak" on the Geneforge forum). Thanks, Sylae, for the fun times.

Somebody guessed me, I think, but Sylae never got around to confirming my identity. Just curious, whoever guessed me, was there something I said that gave me away, or were you just lucky?

Originally Posted By: Triumph
I was Robot Ninja Uruk Blaze.

Name was a matter of smooshing together a couple random phrases.

I had a LOT of fun being silly. I tried to imitate as many forum gimmicks as I could think of (the Alorael signature, the no capital letters, etc.). I also tried to use as many odd forum tropes (e.g. a poll about best game in X series) or common quirks as I could remember (e.g. people writing "dryak" on the Geneforge forum). Thanks, Sylae, for the fun times.

Somebody guessed me, I think, but Sylae never got around to confirming my identity. Just curious, whoever guessed me, was there something I said that gave me away, or were you just lucky?

I had a hunch that you were one out of 2 or 3.

Can we agree that no one registers except under an alias (coughTheMysticcough)? And that if you do decide to quit for some reason that you announce your departure and your identity so that the rest of us can keep playing without having to waste time on the people who are gone?

Dikiyoba will leave it to you to figure out which alias was Dikiyoba's.

Originally Posted By: Dantius
You'd want to link your avatar to http://s17.postimage.org/mlmaogmwt/sylae_hi.png, not the link you posted.

That is actually the address Dikiyoba linked to -- the site just does an automatic redirect to a web page, which is why it didn't work.