In response to: The future of computing

adc.

Let me, crank it up a notch:

MinecraftSW2.png

MinecraftSW1.png

This is a game called Minecraft. Pretty famous and loved by millions. As everyone can see, I edited the splash (text beside the title) with SpidWeb games. I will then, upload a collection of the versions with my custom-edited splash, make a video on youtube with a collection of different Minecraft versions, interested people will download and see the splash. Although, most would just disregard it, a handful of few people might check it out. Since it is on Steam then they saw it again on Minecraft...

Originally Posted By: Arancaytar
In any case, woah. I know Notch is very cool, but I'm still surprised to see him giving Spidweb a shout-out. laugh

No, it's Nightwatcher doing the shout-out. No, it doesn't make sense.

Originally Posted By: Excalibur
Edit: Escape from the Pits? Is this game about a high school locker room?

Win.

Dikiyoba.

Originally Posted By: Dintiradan
Everyone who wants to see a Spiderweb Crack Pairing Thread, raise your hands/appendages/whatever.

(I had the idea of making an AIMhack Character Crack Pairing Generator a while back, but I don't have the time. Who'd like to see that?)

I'm already married to my work. And my ego.

(I had the idea of making an AIMhack Character Crack Pairing Generator a while back, but I don't have the time. Who'd like to see that?)

The idea of Chadat being paired with any other AIMHack character scares me on a fundamental level. tongue

(Although I'm curious: would it just be PCs, or would notable NPCs be eligible as well?)

We could do a video game crack pairing thread instead. For instance, I've always shipped Legion and Tali.

What? Look, geth platforms are very easy to sterilize.

Clearly you fail to realize that the only two acceptable Mass Effect pairings are FemShem/Garrus and Kaiden/Nuclear Warhead.

in fact the work is already done for you because robots can't have kids

do it, this community is not nearly terrible enough yet

Originally Posted By: Nikki
...but I think you're all just wanting to pair me off with somebody other than Aran.

Wait, you mean you didn't end your relationship with Arancaytar before you invited Tyranicus into your bed? For shame, Nikki, for shame.

Dikiyoba is appalled and disgusted now. Cheating in games is one thing, but cheating in relationships is quite another. For shame!

Everyone who wants to see a Spiderweb Crack Pairing Thread, raise your hands/appendages/whatever.

I'll tip my crown to this idea!

Originally Posted By: Actaeon
What about cheating in relationship games (like, say, the Sims)?

There is a special corner of Hell reserved for people who cheat at Sims, and it is right next to the pit of infinite GIFTS. Can you handle hearing a high-pitched "You're cute!" for eternity?

Originally Posted By: Dikiyoba
Originally Posted By: Nikki
...but I think you're all just wanting to pair me off with somebody other than Aran.

Wait, you mean you didn't end your relationship with Arancaytar before you invited Tyranicus into your bed? For shame, Nikki, for shame.

Offering Tyranicus my bed is not the same as sharing it with him.. Except perhaps symbolically.

Originally Posted By: Dantius
We could do a video game crack pairing thread instead. For instance, I've always shipped Legion and Tali.

Clearly you fail to realize that the only two acceptable Mass Effect pairings are FemShem/Garrus and Kaiden/Nuclear Warhead.
But we're not talking One True Pairings (like FemShep/Garrus), we're talking Crack Pairings like the aforementioned Kaiden/Nuclear Warhead, or
. Want to pair the Turian Councillor/The Biotic God? Go right ahead, sky's the limit.
Click to reveal..
Though, from what I've heard about the Mass Effect 3 endings, the Synthetic Ending is Shepard/EVERY SINGLE BEING IN THE ENTIRE GALAXY AT ONCE.

Originally Posted By: Lilith

do it, this community is not nearly terrible enough yet
Eh, I decided against it on second thought. The best part about Crack Pairing Generators is the intentionally horrible fanfics that are spawned as a result. And it's probably best not to go down that route.

The main reason I wanted to do such a thing was because I could reuse the code almost wholesale for another secret project I was planning. But last night I realised that the Crack Pairing Generator would be slightly more complicated that the secret project, so I made it instead. Enjoy.