Question: Geneforge Saga on CD

Joe_K

Originally Posted By: Tirien
The real question here is...What kind of cheese? Pepperjack? Cheddar? Mozzarela?

Cheddar isn't technically a cheese like, it's a process used while making cheese called "cheddaring", where you take a few extra steps to process the cheese curds before you form them into the cheese itself. I think it involves adding extra rennet or something, but I don't remember exactly

Of course, I know this because I'm a Cheddar knight! tongue

Originally Posted By: Dikiyoba
Actually, those are pre-discount prices. All the individual games are still listed at their usual price, so the game collections must be too.

I do not think so. Only the series games are on sale.

As I have watched this site over time I recall the Geneforge Saga has been $75.00 for all 5 titles.

25% off of $75.00 is $18.75, which makes the Geneforge Saga sell for its current price of $56.25.

It would be a lot clearer if both prices were listed with something like the $75.00 wit a red line through it.

Originally Posted By: The Mystic
Originally Posted By: Celtic Minstrel
Speaking of which, are the prices listed on his store the normal prices or the discount prices? I want to know whether I'm paying $56 or 75% of that before I put in the order.
I'm not entirely sure, but I think those are the discounted prices.
I asked this when I got it, and apparently it's the discounted price. So, the store has updated its prices to account for the sale.