bacteria found in space.

inni

Fraud has been costing the economy an average $500 billion per year over the past decade, and Congress has finally recognized that the perpetrators are not the only cause. With the expected signing into law of the Wade-Evans Bill on Tuesday, aggravated gullibility will become a crime punishable by up to three turns in prison, unless you can roll doubles first.

There is the Journal of Irreproducible Results.

Originally Posted By: Student of Trinity
There is the Journal of Irreproducible Results.

A professor I worked for sent in an article to them back in the 80s on the calculation of e, the logarithmic base. You measured the outer circumference of the letter e and divided by the diameter just like for pi. smile

There was a large section on the errors produced by using different fonts.

Did you guys really not see all the announcements? April Fool's Day has officially been cancelled this year.
Good; that means I can prank the world by making everyone think I'm minutes away from pulling a prank. tongue

And for the record, SoT, if you think I'd fall for that ancient trick, you're nuts. tonguewink

Originally Posted By: The Mystic
Did you guys really not see all the announcements? April Fool's Day has officially been cancelled this year.
Good; that means I can prank the world by making everyone think I'm minutes away from pulling a prank. tongue

And for the record, SoT, if you think I'd fall for that ancient trick, you're nuts. tonguewink

Or you could actually try googling it and see what our mighty president just announced...