Favorit Region[G5]

Acky

• 1 year later...

I just like the looks of storm plains more than every other place. its harder to enjoy being in a gloomy place. The Perikalia Farmland zone (I'm pretty sure that's the name of the zone) is especially my favorite part because everything there seems to be going okay. ish.

Sorry for reviving a dead topic

I'd have to say my favorite area was the wastes. You could wander a little off the beaten path and fight some enjoyably difficult fights to get some great items- the Forbidden band, the Girdle of Life, the Infiltrator's Charm, etc. I also loved some of the puzzles/fights there, especially the ones right outside Gazaki-Uss with the drake or the Serviles

I'm not sure which I would call my favorite, but I do like most of them.

I have noticed that in games (I always notice these on replay) that there are certain areas that just seem slow and a bit boring to go through, and it is more likely for me to stop a playthrough because of this area. In A5 it was the drake pillars. In Fallout 2 it's the area from beggining of the game to the end of vault city. In G5, it's the Mera-Tev. I have no idea why.