How to kill Kravit-Bok?

Groovejet

I used a haste scroll, and used my spearman (with about a million points in quick strike) to stab the Vahnatai to death while everybody else attacked the pylons. My spearman managed to do enough damage to kill him one turn after I took out the last pylon... O_o;

EDIT: On a related note, A4's incarnation of Wise Man is a black man with robes and an iron spear? eek

I get my slith spearman to tank, while my nephil archer chips away at the pylons (both hasted). I cure the slith after each pylon dies, so he takes very little poison dmg while the other pylons and Kravit become more poisoned with each pylon that dies.

I have a pole fighter, an archer, an archer/priest, and a mage/thief.

the mage hastes the archers, who go around the corner and shoot the pillars at a distance, none of my party gets acid. Bok and the other pillars got it all (and the golem, not that it mattered. the golem neither got hurt much nor dealt much hurt).

the fighter and the mage clean up any summons that approach me. the hasted archer/priest sometimes shoots only once to toss out a heal if bok actually throws something dangerous.

zzzz. the necromancer hrickis was more dangerous because he had a good chance of throwing out a multi-character-instant-kill (at my HP level).

It's not that hard to kill him since he doesn't move. Stand back and acid spray him and his pylons. You can wait until the first time that they heal him if you want to play the game straight before woking on the pylons. Acid spray, bolt of fire, and arrow anyone he summons as aid.

Take advantage of the blue bowls northeast of him that you can drink. Two of them help you, one is poison, and the last is unknown effect.