Number for "Oozing Blade"?

Chaotic

Quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:
Nope. The Oozing Sword is probably the best sword in the game in terms of total damage.
Right. But oozing blade is not that good. It pales compared to jade halberd and it doesn't stack well with other acid-covering weapons, so once I have the jade halberd, I would sell oozing blade.

But the shields come with extra magical enchantments. With a pole weapon you have one item slot less for magic.

Though I suppose, if you are trying to build a "blade master" type of character, it would be best for it to use mostly poles at the start and later in the game switch to sword&board.

On the other hand, if I understand correctly, the mele and pole skills not only increase damage, they also effect the chance to hit, and hit chance can be translated to damage done over time.

To go back to your example of a medium investment in melee and no investment in pole skill: Depending on how difficult it is to hit your current enemy you may still end up finding a lower damage sword better.

or to put it this way: It doesn't matter how hard you can hit if you can't hit where it matters.

Most powerful ever? Jade Halberd. I don't know the numbers, though. You can probably search it up via the scripts.

Quote:
Originally written by D Pliss:

but over all that JUST PLAY RUNESCAPE

Hands down the worst advice ever given in the A4 forum.

Its all a metter of opinion, I find it funner than all the avernums put together, you don't have to.

-your bad choise :p i cant help you through all your years of meaning less sloppy depression fom no runescape =/

and sss-chah, if you think runescape is gay you should go check your name and appearence. eek

runescape is just to advanced for any of you ppl to grasp how a game as cool as that was ever made with java script. {and your jelous cause i could own you all in 1 hit with my full dharok/dragon and whip

Quote:
Originally written by D Pliss:
Its all a metter of opinion, I find it funner than all the avernums put together, you don't have to.

-your bad choise :p i cant help you through all your years of meaning less sloppy depression fom no runescape =/

and sss-chah, if you think runescape is gay you should go check your name and appearence. eek

runescape is just to advanced for any of you ppl to grasp how a game as cool as that was ever made with java script. {and your jelous cause i could own you all in 1 hit with my full dharok/dragon and whip
You are hilarious on so many levels.

Code:
beginstate 35; //topic killerif((question == answered) && (conversation_topic(current_topic_number) != 'avernum4')) {	kill_topic(current_topic_number);	post_img(lock_img);	generate_comment(3); // 3 = sarcastic	}break;
treelock.jpg

I believe no further good may come of this topic.