Favourite quotes from GF4?

Someone should really add some quotes from GF4 on Wikiquote.

My favourite would have to be the following:

Akhari Blaze holds his arms wide and extends his claws. "The Shapers dare to declare that the Drakons can't exist? That are lives themselves are a crime? Now we will show them the true measure of their foolishness!"

I think that really quite neatly sums out the 'kill or be killed' mentality of the Drakons.

Not really a quote, but I liked the scene description:

When you find this Shaper, he is adjusting a piece of equipment, using a living tool to carefully bend a piece of piping in place. The tentacles of the tool shape the metal, while the creature squeaks in annoyance. The job done, he sets aside the tool (which tries to drag itself away).

Litalia - "The Trakovites may be right. They may be wise, and virtuous, and ahead of their time. But history teaches us that those blessed with that sort of madness tend to end up dead. Proven right, but dead."

or

The twisted battle beta stumbles backwards. "Is this ... the end ... for Krazo?" Apparently it is. He falls backwards and dies.

I don't know why the last one is so funny to me. I am often entertained by the death throws of the characters in this game.

I like the whole fight with Moseh,he is completely crazy,and he talks...once you shut off his machine,heact even crazier...I think he said something like "you may have shut off my power system..oh well,but now i will fight you like a shaper" and i can't remember anything other than that...but I can visualize his actions in my mind...and him killing the servile,and him hitting you with searing magic...draining your skills...he's crazy...such quotes as "it will take a while to burn it all away" he remindes me of this little demon-looking creature from lord of the rings...anyone know who i am talkin about?

Pretty much. The quote about in it for the money is from Kyrkyk and one of the lifecrafters you meet is on fire. Jeff has some great quotes and descriptions in the game.

Be sure to cycle through all the quotes by Shaper Grim in Poryphra Ruins. He has some nasty digs at serviles.

I've found it slightly ironic that you can tell Dassa the minekeeper that "You are right. I should try to protect the lives of even my simplest creations." given that she works with mines and living tools all the time. Living tools usually die after one use and I can't imagine mines living after detonating.

Dikiyoba.

Edit: Typo.